Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stupid dvd renter - Minitokyo

stupid dvd renter

page 1 of 1 7 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

there are sum stupid people in the world that will rent a movie and rip it on their computer when then bring it back an hour later and say that they riped it on the coumputer ,this is so stupid your not post to tell them you rip them how many have you ever riped a dvd then told the renting place you did it because that pretty stupid

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Wow, that would be a stupid thing to do. Do you know somebody that actually did this? Becuase I hope you shamelessly ripped on them for being dumb XD I'm a renter of DVDs and I own a computer with a DVD burner (for archiving computer file only, of course!)... I wont ever say anything more incriminating than that, even on the internet.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

lmao! i can't believe anybody would actually be that stupid!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

i have never riped a dvd , thisn guy i did not even know the cops came to the store, i fell down laughing at this guy i did mean to laugh but this guy is stupid lol 5 dvds he riped

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

i have accidentaly done it because i had had rented spyro ripto's rage and mistook the cd and put one of my music cd's instead because it looked like it with a purple dragon on the front....thankfully i got it back lol....but i can't stand people that will trash a dvd or game then return it and no one "notices it" and u get stuck with replacement fee's or they gunk it up with greasy fingerprints....i'm sorry but you can't eat fried chicken and play i video game at the same time....

i have accidentaly done it because i had had rented spyro ripto's rage and mistook the cd and put one of my music cd's instead because it looked like it with a purple dragon on the front....thankfully i got it back lol....but i can't stand people that will trash a dvd or game then return it and no one "notices it" and u get stuck with replacement fee's or they gunk it up with greasy fingerprints....i'm sorry but you can't eat fried chicken and play i video game at the same time....

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.