Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which one of your friends do you get along better? - Minitokyo

Which one of your friends do you get along better?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Sorry for the awful title, i can't make it simple, the point is i wann ask you about ypur friends, do you have better relationships with your friends at your neighborhood or with your friend at your school or work?

I get along better with my friends at school, i don't know why...

Thanks for all who read and participate at this thread^^

Pride comes before the fall

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Well, all friends except for the online ones just decided to forget me about over other friends, so online friends would be my answer.

I hate kids in school I hate kids in neighborhood I just Like the ones online xD the "real" 9_9 people arround me are such an idiots >< You never have a real talk with them they just talk about...wait I think They just droll ¬~¬

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

i chose both, cause............................ yeah like that.

with my friends at school of course^^

Signature Image

I like my friends of at school because basically I don't have much friends in my neighborhood only few though.

Kaitou-Kid

Kaitou-Kid

~Nanaya Complex~

bot of them. i couldn't see any diferences... maybe it's just the circumstances that made them diferent... imo.

Signature

\"the sun and the moon will always shine on each other... til the end of time...\"

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i get along better with friends in school.. they are part of my life.. >.<
school is my second home.. so you spent most of the time with your friends..
so i get along better with my friends in school.. :D
i dont have much neighbourhood friend..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I get along with many people

I...don't really talk with any of my neighbours. And if I do, it's only because I met them at the local middle school that I tutor at.

School friends...I'm actually not all that close to except for a couple of them, mostly because we usually just hang out as a group at school. So really? I don't know most of them on the best friend level.

Then there's a family friend who I'm pretty close with. We've known each other since...well, we were born and so, total comfort.

Church friends definitely top my list, only second to my sis. We get to talk a lot and about pretty much anything.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Rai1e,
how are you doing?
uhhm i dont have any friends in my street because we moved in another house
and im more at school as you can see they are my better friends

but.. i dont really have best friends
i have good friends online also
so....i guess my family is the closest with me

yup thats it i think

well...see you later and have a nice day
bye bye and take care

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmmm, school better I think.. dont really talk to neighbourhood ones
But I do have frens from outside school which I get along to well too ^^
so, yeah...

Signature

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Haha both for me. Well, most of my friends in school live on the same street with me ^_^' Hehe but I mix well with the neighbours, they aren't elderly people so it's easy to talk with them. School friends are cool. I met most of my friends in school.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

I guess if i know them will enough then i would get alone with everyone
but most of my friends i have meet are from school so i guess i get alone with school friends better

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

school better ^ ^ maybe because i meet them almost everyday n usually sharing my problems with them ^ ^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Friends at school. For some odd reason I have more things in common with then the ones in my neighborhood.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

i think friends at school~ i think im pretty good around everyone :hmpf:

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Friends that I meet at church and school!! ^^ I met my best friend a year ago, and we're still very nice friends....although I consider everybody my friend.. XD

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i get along with all my friends no matter where they are.

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

Of course with my friends in school! Coz' i dont have much friends in neighbourhood. Hehe.. But i like get along with my online friends too! ^^

i have more friends in school than at school......... i like my freinds online though.......

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.