Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favourite band that nobody knows - Minitokyo

Your favourite band that nobody knows

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 146 total items

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Mine is Machinae Supremacy, an alternative rock band from Sweden.
They have a website: http://www.machinaesupremacy.com/
You can download their entire first album there and I must say it really rocks.
Their song "Kings of the Scene" is one of the best I ever listened to. :)

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Mine is a French band called Indochine. I discorvered this band thanks to the magic that is mp3 and fear not, what I like, I buy. This band as been around since 1981 I think and they have a bunch of albums...In one year I got myself four of their cds. Plus my nickname, Electrastar is the title of one of my favorite songs of theirs so yeah, I love this group, favorite French band.

Signature Image

I have two. I'm sure people have heard of them but they are my fav's right now/

Widespread Panic
&
moe.

Mostly your hippy rock bands, but they rule.

Machine Suprimacy was quite cool altough it's not really my style.

Hmm.....favourite.....that's quite hard. I'm not sure about this forum but among my friends I have quite uniqe taste in music. I guess that it would be Skinny Puppy altough I'm guessing that someone on this forum knows of them.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

Slayer and Interpol

Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Hornswaggled!

That will be the San Diego test XD

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Yuko Sasaki ..she roxorz but i think she stopped ;__;

Signature

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

www.morbidtheory.com

My band.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

I love Polaris, although many of you may not know who they ARE you would know a certain song that they did if you ever were into a show called Pete and Pete.

They did the opening theme song.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

I dont really have a favorite, but I know tons of bands few have heard of. They are: Electric Hellfire Club, Bal-Sagoth, Therion, Juno Reactor, kmfdm, Laibach, Sonata Arctica, Kamelot, Adajio, Uranium 235, Stratovarius, Cannibal Whore Feast, Blind Guardian, Genitorturers, Lords of Acid, Sirenia, Samael, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, Nightwish, and Strapping Young Lad. I'm sure I forgot a few, but oh well.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Renako

Renako

-bloody moon-

W00t! E Nomine! German... XD I've met one person who also listens to them... and heard about a few others in various places...

Signature
And the world when it is viewed by those who know, is far larger than just one world can hold!

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Do you know Kabát? I don't think so. The genre is hard rock and they use M-rated words a lot. And it's a Czech band.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I'd have to say Drill 187

rhapsody is the greatest
i think it's symphonic metal

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote by RenakoW00t! E Nomine! German... XD I've met one person who also listens to them... and heard about a few others in various places...

I only like one of their songs, Mitternacht :)

Heaps of people on here probably would have heard of them, not everyone in Australia does but Rammstein (German industrial) are my favourite band :)

Lacuna Coil and Nightwish are also two very good Euro bands ^_^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

kache

just a puppet

wow ; i really havn't heard of any of these ^_^. i think that all the bands i like are well-known unfortuantly - ... such as Dir en Grey and Gackt (Jrock) ... River City Rebels is a band that used to be local for me and now plays around the us. hmm.. i'm giong to have to investigate some of these bands you guys are talking about .. w00t w00t.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Straylight Run. Recomended by a friend.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Natasha Atlas [well, it's a arabian music... and it's only his album named Diaspora, that like to me :)]

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

The Missing. Great band. ^_^

*owns Poor Dolly*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

^_^ E Nomine and Nightwish!!! :D Love their music!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Quote by ElectrastarMine is a French band called Indochine. I discorvered this band thanks to the magic that is mp3 and fear not, what I like, I buy. This band as been around since 1981 I think and they have a bunch of albums...In one year I got myself four of their cds. Plus my nickname, Electrastar is the title of one of my favorite songs of theirs so yeah, I love this group, favorite French band.

meeheehee i know indochine, i have a CD of them (and yes! bought! XD ) I had doubts whether your name did come from them or not ^^

i would have to say "Les cowboys Fringants" mwahahahaaa quebecor group making very tradditionnal music, fun for parties and dancing XD. I think theyre beginning to rock france too. yay!

I was just listening to E Nomine's Vater Unser. Great tune. godspeed you! black emperor probably isn't as obscure as they used to be. Jim's Big Ego has some good stuff.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Wow, never knew so many people actually listened to E nomine or Nightwish, or Lord of Acid and Sirenia. Gojira2K, if you like Sirenia, check out tristania. It's the same vocalist.

As for a bend not many people have heard if, I'll say The Real Deal Orange Peal and Odes of Ecstacy. The RDOP are a 5 piece (1 drummer, i vocalist, 2 guitars, 1 bass) rock band from Barrie (my current place of residence). As for Odes of Ecstacy...a great goth/black metal/industrial band. remind me much of a cross be tween the music of Cradle of filth, with the vocals od something like sirenia. Very nice.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

SVZ

SVZ

Mine's Something Corporate. ^^ I love them to death.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 146 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.