Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Meyrin going to join the AA? - Minitokyo

Is Meyrin going to join the AA?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Is meyrin going to join the AA or will she go back to Minerva?...

If she doesn't die, she'd probably join the Eternal or another ship, but probably not AA and definitely not Minerva.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

The suspense is killing me LOL ^_^ I just want to see Kira kick ass on round two of the Kira Vs. Shinn battle......^^ if their ever gonna have another one..Anyways off topic but I just don't understand why Shinn would shoot the Gouf even when Meyrin is in there with Athrun errr just pisses me off........I hope he dies at the end of the series...(referring to Shinn)

LacusClyne306

LacusClyne306

*Fields Of Hope*

not sure~~but i wish tat she will go AA as well~ ^^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Clyne/defensebannersensign.gif

Signature Image
First u must decide,then u must follow through."
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love and also
GundamModelClub, Member of Kira and Cagalli, Member of The-Red-Knight, Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

i'll wait and see but i think she will join AA.

Signature

damit i cant wait til lthe next episode!!! i think meyrin will join AA cuz well now she is treated as a traitor or spy like athrun she doesnt have anywhere to go.....omg i hope athrun gets serious cuz he only have a zaku to fight destiny and legend! omg the suspense! and i go with u jc206 i hope that cocky bastard shinn dies! he just got lucky against Kira! kira wasnt even tryin to kill him i bet if he did shinn would be gone in seconds!

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I'm not sure either, but I am excited to see a Gouf go toe to toe with the Gundams. Go Gouf! I pray before every episode that Lunamaria does not die too. What had been her kill count though? Three? Oh well, she is still the best!

Signature

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Quote by XcarmXomg i hope athrun gets serious cuz he only have a zaku to fight destiny and legend! omg the suspense! and i go with u jc206 i hope that cocky bastard shinn dies! he just got lucky against Kira! kira wasnt even tryin to kill him i bet if he did shinn would be gone in seconds!

I think the opening 3 of destiny already concludes that it isn't Shinn's story anymore but it's Kira!!!!!!!!! (Strike Freedom Poses for the title Gundam Seed Destiny instead of Destiny Gundam) So cool and you are soo right XcarmX, Kira would've kicked his ass if he tried..........stupid Shinn had to have assistance from Rey what a cheater can't even find a way to beat Freedom himself whatever Shinn is not an "ace" liek they say he is...Anyways off topic again LOL ^^ sorry about that people back to what happens to what Meyrin gonna do.....Just read a spoiler from a forum that Athrun gets shot down!!!!!!!!!On the next ep.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Meyrin survives so she can betray gay ZAFT.........and Athrun would show his true skills when he obtains Infinite Justice...^^

WTF athtun GOT SHOT DOWN WHAT happen HOW HE GETS HOLD OF infinite justice AND WHO SHOT HIM DOWN shinn OR rey!!!??? damit thats impposibble noooooooooo! did athrun even turn to seed mode!!?? omg i want to get all the episodes!

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Athrun was suppose to turn to seed but i guess he didn't. instead shinn turned seed
........(on the next ep)

omg.....shin is so frekin lucky......athrun should have turn seed n kill him >.<

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I guess she will....i thought Lunamaria should go into AA too...^^

Athrun will use GOuf to escape, and yeah...I-Justice's lots of beam sabers....AThrun will have a great fight with that.

Pride comes before the fall

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

i think that meyrin will live cause think about it she's inside the gouf with asuran, uless she jumped out of the MS there is no probability of her dying in the next ep futher eps i dont know i doubt she dies but theres always a possilbe outcome she wont survive till the end i hope she does she really gotten to me and i hope she goes with the AA or eternal !XD

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

If she does, I hope she replaces Miri and Miri dies instead. ;-; I like Meyrin better. >_>;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

In the fight with Shinn Kira lost due to many factors, but mainly coz Freedom was out of power due to a reactor leak. There's no way Athuran can beat Destiny and Legend with a Zaku ~_~. AND don't YOU WISH FOR milly's death >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

If she and Athrun doesn't die in the next ep then I think Meyrin will join AA and more likely be the CIC for Eternal

Signature

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Damn Meyrin betrayed her nation and zaft... Maybe it would be better if she die...
but if she didn't die, then she joins Archangel I guess... And that damn Athrun, he's really no good as Dullindal said. Maybe Shinn or Rey will shoot Athrun down, at least I hope so, but I guess it won't happen. Nothing ever happens in the way you want.

yeh... i agree... she can't go bak to plant anymore and become the cic for minerva... so she must either go to archangel or eternal..

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

i'm pretty sure she'll stay with AA becuase she is a tratoir at zaft by now for helping athrun and i doubt she will die she can't fight in a mobile suit can she.

Signature

I hope she does...I'd love to see how she gets along with Cagalli XD .

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I wish she would join AA. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Seria

~~Pure Spirit~~

Hopefully she joins the AA, i'd love to see how sher reacts when he meet kira and other AA crews ^^ and especially when she meet the Real Lacus ^^

Signature

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

I Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :hmpf:

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

well, maybe she would join e AA crew. i mean she has nowhere else to go, after helping athrun like dat, especially not back to minerva. (even if her onee-chan's there)
and i like the fact tt meyrin can think on impulse (getting e idea of e shower like dat) even thou athrun has alreadi came up w a (stupid) plan.

but i juz cant seem to visualize meyrin with AA thou. ^_^'

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.