Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One wish? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

If all of you had one single wish in the whole world what would it be? (no it cannot be to have 100 more wishes =P) for me it would be to be able to have some peace in the world theres just too much fighting and stuff >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

hmm..isn't there a delete botten with your other ones..?

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

hehe i just made a new thread teehee ^_^ so yea....lemme hear your wishes pple mayb i can grant them ^_- lol

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Wish a diety, the one everyone calls God for instance, would keep a better eye on the flock.
And prevent black sheep like me from running astray. ~_~

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

*sniff* a girlfriend u_u

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r*sniff* a girlfriend u_u

there there its alirte love comes when it comes right? but i do need a boyfriend too ^_~ hahha jk ^_^

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

to be happy and fuffill my dreams...well most of them.. ^_^'

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

there there its alirte love comes when it comes right? but i do need a boyfriend too ^_~ hahha jk ^_^

*blink blink* What is love? Is it something you can eat? :o it sounds scary! *crawls away into a corner*

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

*blink blink* What is love? Is it something you can eat? :o it sounds scary! *crawls away into a corner*

love is often a snicker bar :) i have some if you want some......i have th cruchy one with all the almonds in it :D

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

love is often a snicker bar :) i have some if you want some......i have th cruchy one with all the almonds in it :D

Snicker bar!? :o Me want! *bounce up and down*

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

hahah sure!! *breaks half of the snicker bar and hands it to Sn34k3r* .....hey wait a minute your half is bigger than mine!!! T_T

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chanhahah sure!! *breaks half of the snicker bar and hands it to Sn34k3r* .....hey wait a minute your half is bigger than mine!!! T_T

*licks finger tops* Mm yummy! ^^ ...Ow...Mine were bigger? :( Sorry..*search in his pocket* Here take this! *hands over a ornage to Itami-Chan* Hope its okey :(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

YAY YAY orange orange thank youuuu!!!*peels it and eats the whole thing XP* owwwiee i have a tummy ache XO

well, i'd personally wish for ultimate universal power...
so i can smite all of my enemies.

btw, this thread's gonna get closed soon. i can smell it :D

there's already a lot of "one wish" threads out there, not to mention you guys aren't even talking about wishes anymore.

just thought i'd warn you. ;)

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

tummy ache..Argh! >.< Take some pain-killers if you got! Then it migth get better! :D *blink blink, Sneaker poke Itami-Chan*

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn(...) a girlfriend u_u[/quote

wow u guys got a weird idea of love

my wish is to beable to become a wizard BC then i could waht whatever the *beep* i want

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i wish that everyone will fulfill all their their wishes.. hehe.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by tokyomichael

hahah *whipps out a snicker bar outta thin air* tada!!! here you go :) .......so what do i get....can i get an orange too plzzzzzzzzzz :) *big cute sparkely anime eyes*

Quote by ayane-heinei wish that everyone will fulfill all their their wishes.. hehe.. XD

awww thats 0ne of the best resonses i got so far :)......*sigh* makes me feel like i should try and be a better person lol XP

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by tokyomichaelSnicker bar!? :o Me want! *bounce up and down*

hahah *whipps out a snicker bar outta thin air* tada!!! here you go :) .......so what do i get....can i get an orange too plzzzzzzzzzz :) *big cute sparkely anime eyes*

Quote by ayane-heinei wish that everyone will fulfill all their their wishes.. hehe.. XD

awww thats 0ne of the best resonses i got so far :)......*sigh* makes me feel like i should try and be a better person lol XP

*blink* I dont got a ornage but i can give you a cucumber if you want? *show a big grren delicus cucumber* :)

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

*blink* I dont got a ornage but i can give you a cucumber if you want? *show a big grren delicus cucumber* :)

ewwww cucumber blah!.... XD strawberry! pllllzzzzzzz :D

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

uh that i could make myself sound and look like anything i want to that way i could look like an anime or a star ^_^

Signature Image

this is gonna make me seem way shallow....but i cant help it

my one wish: perfect skin :sweat:

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

ewwww cucumber blah!.... XD strawberry! pllllzzzzzzz :D

Hmm *sneaker search in his poket again* Hm...I dont got any strawberrys...but i find blueberries!! :o *hands over them to Itami-Chan* :D

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

I want to live a great adventure with my friends and the persone that i love, yeah that would be cool!

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.