Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One wish? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

*blink* I dont got a ornage but i can give you a cucumber if you want? *show a big grren delicus cucumber* :)

ewwww cucumber blah!.... XD strawberry! pllllzzzzzzz :D

Hmm *sneaker search in his poket again* Hm...I dont got any strawberrys...but i find blueberries!! :o *hands over them to Itami-Chan* :D

YAY YAY BLUEberries im cool with that......so happy i think im ganna cry T_T :D

Quote by ThaIsland212this is gonna make me seem way shallow....but i cant help it
my one wish: perfect skin :sweat:

awww your not shallow.....dont we all wish for perfect skin ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r
[/quote(...) I dont got a ornage but i can give you a cucumber if you want? *show a big grren delicus cucumber* :)

ewwww cucumber blah!.... XD strawberry! pllllzzzzzzz :D

Hmm *sneaker search in his poket again* Hm...I dont got any strawberrys...but i find blueberries!! :o *hands over them to Itami-Chan* :D

YAY YAY BLUEberries im cool with that......so happy i think im ganna cry T_T :D

Quote by ThaIsland212this is gonna make me seem way shallow....but i cant help it
my one wish: perfect skin :sweat:

awww your not shallow.....dont we all wish for perfect skin ^_^'

*poke Itami-Chan* If you gonna cry i take them back! -.- .. :D .. and do you got anymore of that love thing? :D it was delicus :D

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

okokokok fine then T_T -----> :D happy now? :) newayz your just in luck i just so happen to have another snicker bar with me......but you must be my slave for one whole month muhahahha >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! <----evil face

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chanokokokok fine then T_T -----&gt; :D happy now? :) newayz your just in luck i just so happen to have another snicker bar with me......but you must be my slave for one whole month muhahahha &gt;=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! &lt;----evil face

*thinks* hmm snicker bar...*start to bounce up and down* OKEY i will be your slave!! GIVE ME THE baar!! *cries*

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

LOL yay i have a new *personal* slave hahahahah.....MUHAHAHHAA...........oopz didnt hand the snicker bar yet.....*looks over to see a scared looking Sn34k3r* o well :D *throws candy bar at Sn34k3r and ties the leash on his neck* muhahahha :nya:

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Argh..Do i really need this..Master? :( *trying to take off the leash* candy :o *start to eat*
yum yum yum! :D

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

hmmmm so candy's your weekenss huh?*evil glint appears in eye* *whipps out a whole basket of candy and hands it to sn34k3r* there that shall distract u for a while.....heheh...mUHAHAHa.....dont worry your lease is a pretty one! its one of thoes candy leashes lol =P

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

This will make me fat and lazy, master! :( *eat from all the candy* But it taste so good!! *blink blink* candy leash!! *start to chew on the leash* Mmmmmmm :) Where you get all the candy from, master? o_o

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by ThaIsland212tQuote by ThaIsland212:

this is gonna make me seem way shallow....but i cant help it
my one wish: perfect skin smiley

awww your not shallow.....dont we all wish for perfect skin smiley

Nope, beauty is only skin-deep. so yeah, that was shallow , and honest.
I myself could use a new pair of shoes.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

well if its just one wish then it would be for me to find true love with the women of my dreams. ^_^'

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3rThis will make me fat and lazy, master! :( *eat from all the candy* But it taste so good!! *blink blink* candy leash!! *start to chew on the leash* Mmmmmmm :) Where you get all the candy from, master? o_o

hahaha thats a secret ^_~ dont worry i need you to get fat so i can eat u mmmm.......i mean getting fat isint a bad thing! *innocent look*.......*blink blink :D )

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3rThis will make me fat and lazy, master! :( *eat from all the candy* But it taste so good!! *blink blink* candy leash!! *start to chew on the leash* Mmmmmmm :) Where you get all the candy from, master? o_o

hahaha thats a secret ^_~ dont worry i need you to get fat so i can eat u mmmm.......i mean getting fat isint a bad thing! *innocent look*.......*blink blink :D )

Eat me!! o_o *put the candy away* I will starve my self now! *cries* You are mean to me!! :(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Quote by faceofspades

Quote by ThaIsland212tQuote by ThaIsland212:
this is gonna make me seem way shallow....but i cant help it
my one wish: perfect skin smiley
awww your not shallow.....dont we all wish for perfect skin smiley

Nope, beauty is only skin-deep. so yeah, that was shallow , and honest.
I myself could use a new pair of shoes.

not all beauty is skin deep, faceofspades. ;)
besides, they said "perfect skin", not perfect body or perfect face, mind u.

Signature Image
XOXOXO

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

To be able to teleport so i never have to miss some1.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Eat me!! o_o *put the candy away* I will starve my self now! *cries* You are mean to me!! :(

noooooooooo im sorri i was jk i dont eat pple i eat vegetables see *eating a...carrot?* dont cry!!!*hands sn34k3r a snicker bar :D* im not mean i gave u a snicker bar!!! T_T

Quote by deathgoddess

yup!your absoulutly correct :)

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

noooooooooo im sorri i was jk i dont eat pple i eat vegetables see *eating a...carrot?* dont cry!!!*hands sn34k3r a snicker bar :D* im not mean i gave u a snicker bar!!! T_T

Quote by deathgoddess

yup!your absoulutly correct :)

Oh! you dont gonna eat me, master? :D *start to eat the candy again* *blink blink* .. hey.. if you eat vegetables.. why you didnt want my cucumber..? :o *poke Itami-Chan with the cucumber* and...THANK YOU MASTER!!*take the snicker bar and start to eat it* :)

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

cucumbers are..........cucumbers are ~~~~evil~~~~!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! when your not looking they transfor into super huge monsters and they eat all your food!!! :o

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Cucumbers are not evil :( They are just like normal vegetables.. :( You should feel sorry for them! :'( ...*blink blink* You got some more snicker bars master? :D

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

i haev something even better.......pixie sticks!!!!MUHAHAHAH my secret stash!!!! master was ganna give u some but...... since you just asked for a sneaker bar ill give u that instead =P *hands over a melted sneaker bar*......heheh sorri it was in my pocket for a while XP

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Nooo, master! :( Show some mercy! I want pixie stick! :( :( :( please master please!! *cries* :'(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote: not all beauty is skin deep, faceofspades. smiley

it was nice of u to defend her, but i didn't mean that as an insult.
Was quoting a famous saying. And beauty on the skin is only skin-deep ;)
I wasn't trying to pass negative judgement, having admitted to having a shallow desire myself.
Doesn't mean that either of us r actually shallow by nature. More like her honesty made me raise a brow in slight admiration.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Quote by faceofspades

Quote: not all beauty is skin deep, faceofspades. smiley

it was nice of u to defend her, but i didn't mean that as an insult.
Was quoting a famous saying. And beauty on the skin is only skin-deep ;)
I wasn't trying to pass negative judgement, having admitted to having a shallow desire myself.
Doesn't mean that either of us r actually shallow by nature. More like her honesty made me raise a brow in slight admiration.

okay, whatever.

Signature Image
XOXOXO

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

...................... :\

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

............ummm ^_^'

Quote by Sn34k3rNooo, master! :( Show some mercy! I want pixie stick! :( :( :( please master please!! *cries* :'(

alritey *brings out thoes super BIG bags of pixie sticks and hands *some* to sn3ak3r :o..... *drool* * and for the rest of u :)........*begins to throw all kinds of flavors of pixie sticks!!^_^* ...........(1hour later) the world suffurs from massive sugur abuse :o

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.