Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is it me or do i have a phobia of clowns? - Minitokyo

is it me or do i have a phobia of clowns?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

im not sure if its just me or if everyone feels this way but im absoulutly freeked out about clowns!!>.< everytime i look at them they make me wanna run somewhere and hide....is it just me or does everyone feel the same way?!

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

no hate hate clowns as well...they're loud and obnoxious..it defys most peoples nature to be quiet and blend in....i have nightmares because my mom used to like clowns and she had this big old plaster wall hang that used to be aboves my bed and one night it feel..ever sence....clowns should die!!!!

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by chi4everno hate hate clowns as well...they're loud and obnoxious..it defys most peoples nature to be quiet and blend in....i have nightmares because my mom used to like clowns and she had this big old plaster wall hang that used to be aboves my bed and one night it feel..ever sence....clowns should die!!!!

OMG!!!LOL i feel soo sorry for you that must have been very traumatic!!!i agree clowns scare people.....maybe they just have too much make up or its the colrd jump suits iono but its scary!! >.<

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Yeah, it's a fact that clowns are scare me sometime especially when they give me big smile and i don't know what is behind that mask. However, I'm the-dark-prince and i have not to afraid from those clowns.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCEYeah, it's a fact that clowns are scare me sometime especially when they give me big smile and i don't know what is behind that mask. However, I'm the-dark-prince and i have not to afraid from those clowns.... :D :)

hahhaa mayb we should make clowns your minions since you dont seem all that scared of them ^_- haha jk that would be just too sad =P

stephen king's the IT got me started on damn clowns..hate them T_T

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Quote by shinkuxstephen king's the IT got me started on damn clowns..hate them T_T

Aye, same here *hides xP*

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

lucky, at least you saw em in a movie!!! i had one come up to me and offer a friggin balloon OX hahaha

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Haha, I'm not a big fans of clowns meself. I know how u feel...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

sebastian22

sebastian22

Moody,man!

Clowns somehow they ARE scary because beeing happy everytime..this guy HAS to hide something.You always thinks that he thinks:'Just smile.And when they exspect it least,KILL them!' x_x

Normally here should be an intelligent and funny text.But I wasn't in the mood to write one.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

OHH DUDE IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY there! I HATE clowns sooo much, scarest thing is an evil looking clown!......kinda like this realy scary undead circuis arcade game i once played at an arcade...(2 persons hooter game with guns kinda thing) I dunno if you guys ever played befor. but damn....i hate clowns so much.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

hahah omg and u actually just go around and shoot thoes damn thingers? i gotta play it sometime hahhaha iono y but clowns look like the person to be hiding a huge katana in their jump suits and then stab u while their handing the baloons out LOL >.<

O_O im not alone!.... ahem.... Yeah I im scare of clowns too even the word it self scare my person xD I Really hate them T~T poor of them it's their job how ever I hate they become near me >~<!!! I hate going on restaurants on saturdays becase of that! the balloons, the colors...everylittle thing about it freaks me out >~<

Quote by MyujiO_O im not alone!.... ahem.... Yeah I im scare of clowns too even the word it self scare my person xD I Really hate them T~T poor of them it's their job how ever I hate they become near me >~<!!! I hate going on restaurants on saturdays becase of that! the balloons, the colors...everylittle thing about it freaks me out >~<

Emmm..I got so...I really scared with clown <_<

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Clowns are evil!
Just look at "It" and John Wayne Gacy they are both evil! :o

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

>.< clowns?? i dont hate or love clowns.. :)
i guess clowns are scary when they are feature in the shows that laughs cotinuously and started killing people.. aww~~ did i scare any people here?? :o

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I just had a clown visit my house a few hours ago... literally for a birthday party ^^; I just don't like the ones with the drama masks and that tear under it's eye, if you know what I mean... oh yea and I don't like "it" eek!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Itami-chan
how are you doing?
maybe you watched the movie "it"whaha
that clown is *EVIL*
me, i dont have any problems with clown.
ok ok when i was young and i saw that movie i hated clowns :p
but now.. not really :P
i tease them instead
gimme ur balloons or i kill you XD
haha lol
well..
see you later and have a nice day
take care

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

I saw that movie too.. And since then I starts to hate clown a lot.. cause that clown is just eeeeviiilll... The other day, when I went to a shopping mall, I saw abunch of clowns handing out balloons to small kids. I just freak out and ran away the different direction from them. Hate their makeup and their red nose and their big red over-size shoes!! Wa!! o_0

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Clowns are freaky. I have never ever liked clowns. They smile to much. and they're just scary.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

hahah exactly i wonder why they exist o_0

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by Itami-Chanhahah exactly i wonder why they exist o_0

they're actually pretty entertaining to watch.... from afar... in a circus along with other freaks.
Other times, they make a nice addition to a horror movie ;)

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by chi4everno hate hate clowns as well...they're loud and obnoxious..it defys most peoples nature to be quiet and blend in....i have nightmares because my mom used to like clowns and she had this big old plaster wall hang that used to be aboves my bed and one night it feel..ever sence....clowns should die!!!!

OMG!!!LOL i feel soo sorry for you that must have been very traumatic!!!i agree clowns scare people.....maybe they just have too much make up or its the colrd jump suits iono but its scary!! &gt;.&lt;

i hate clowns it`s so bad with me too but my room was painted with clowns tell i was 5years old and i painted my room with spay paint i got really good at spray painting too

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Quote by shinkuxstephen king's the IT got me started on damn clowns..hate them T_T

I really hate clowns, that's why I dun like circuses! They think they're so cute and funny, it's really creepy! I hate clowns!! >.<

Always approach with a smile!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.