Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is it me or do i have a phobia of clowns? - Minitokyo

is it me or do i have a phobia of clowns?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

RetsuMatsuro

RetsuMatsuro

~*Taisa*~

Clowns are freaken' scary. T_T And my little brother's grandma made fun of me because I freaked out and hid because of a clown at Borg*Mart. X_X

I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

It's not surprising to be scared of clowns....because clowns are scary! XP
For me too, all the face paint and the odd looks they have...it kinda freaks me out. I mean, to me, clowns are too...clolorful and cheerful to the point it scares me. >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ultimateblade

ultimateblade

i actually never seen a clown before in reality only in shows or movies lol i dont think clowns are funny at all

- B r o t h e r H o o d - L o y a l t y - F r i e n d s h i p - L o v e - E t e r n i t y - V i o l e n c e

..................- s2 Love is Lyfe s2 -....................................................................................
.......................................-- ultimateblade - Aazumi - darkblade - nightblade --.....................
.....................................................................................................- Winds of Changes -.

- S o u l - C o m m i t m e n t - W a r r i o r - B r o t h e r H o o d - L o y a l t y - F r i e n d s h

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by ultimatebladei actually never seen a clown before in reality only in shows or movies lol i dont think clowns are funny at all

............their supposed to be funny....?

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

Indeed clowns can be quite frightening Ive never cared for them...I know I should not be afraid but when it comes down to it and they start to smile I just have to turn away...

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

there is something inherently unnerving and scary about clowns...........uuuurgh do not like!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by shinkuxstephen king's the IT got me started on damn clowns..hate them T_T

Aye, same here *hides xP*

i watched it when i was little an it gave me nightmares and since then i've hated clowns my whole life and still do....i hate them sooo much that when i was at a parade a clown grabbed my hand i screamed when i noticed it was a clown, and i swung at him and he fell out of his little toy car he was in..he he it was funny but scary at the same time

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

clowns= not scary
clownophobes= insane

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i hate clowns!!i just need to be at a ar distant from them!

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.

http://www.phobialist.com/

It's a real phobia man, don't feel bad. ^_^

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

.........w0w there are so many phobias o_0

when i was little, i used to dream that the devil was a clown dressed in black. *freaky* needless to say, i don't like clowns.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

clowns
where omfg
so scary
*starts sprinting away* your gonna die from the clown. but i will get away stupid clowns

here's what i have to say:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/tms952/clown.jpg

cheeri'o. :)

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i bloody hate clowns.....freak me out? no but i just hate them. my instincts tells me to stay away form the circus....XD

Signature

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

Quote by ayane-heine &gt;.&lt; clowns?? i dont hate or love clowns.. :)
i guess clowns are scary when they are feature in the shows that laughs cotinuously and started killing people.. aww~~ did i scare any people here?? :o

well same here but my bro hav some fear of clowns
& i dont like evil or crazy clowns like some show ( i think) ^_^'

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by nekkidhere's what i have to say:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/tms952/clown.jpgcheeri'o. :)

OMFG im ganna have friggin nightmares!!!!*cries cries*

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by crybaby =p
omfg im ganna have friggin nightmares!!!!*cries cries*

Just in case u don't.
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/127578/2/Goofy_Clown.jpg

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Its not you, I know a few people that are just horrified of clowns. Just the expressions and of course, horror movies don't help that either. To be honest, they've never bothered me, but I can understand where the phobia developes from. They really can haunt you, I've heard of some people that literally are so horrified to the point of where they'll freak out, literally. I mean, the facepaint, the goofy behavior, its all too suspicious. Probably why clowns are used for horror movies, cause they really can give a sick, demented freakiness to things.

Best thing to do to counter it, well some say face your fears, which can work, or else make you more horrified. Personally, I'd just try to avoid them, or put logic into the situation. Is there actually clowns out there that would do something horrific? Unless it was some sick individual that decided to dress up as one, but the likeliness of it is very rare. Of course something that provides comfort or protection and keeping it beside you also helps, I don't care how weak it may sound, it can help. hehe, but thats just my advice on how to deal with it, sometimes it just takes time to get over things.

Signature Image

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by faceofspades

Quote by crybaby =pomfg im ganna have friggin nightmares!!!!*cries cries*

Just in case u don't.
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/127578/2/Goofy_Clown.jpg

..................o GAWD *faints* @.@

It's ok, everyone has somethng to be afraid of.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.