Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kyo VS. Yuki 0_o - Minitokyo

Kyo VS. Yuki 0_o

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

okok i know i know both of them are tottally cool....but wich ones better?0_o so tell me out of these to fine FINE guyz ^_^ do u like better?I personally love kyo he has such a great personality!!! hes so outgoing and hes soooo adorable and the way he tries to hide his feelings for toru is so fun to watch!!!.......Yuki's kinda quiet for me but dont me wrong i dont hate yuki >.< oh no Yuki fans are ganna kill me after this >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

i'll vote for kyou. i want to say he's the strong and silent type but it didnt suit him. kyou is loud and everybody likes to hang out with him, tease him and make fun of him. kyou's reactions are what makes it fun. and the way he felt for tohru and tries to protect her keeps me wanting to continue reading the manga even more...

hey..~ out with the chapters already.. been's a long wait *screaming to myself*

:nya: :nya:

Signature

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Is this about fruits basket? yuki, kyou, hatori... i just guess. i don't read the manga but i watch the anime. i'd like to vote for both kyou and yuki, but yuki has my vote. well...
Itami-chan said, which one's better?! Have to decide...

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

I vote for Kyou I love Kyou I hate yuki xD I dont know why but I hate him!!!

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by acetherIs this about fruits basket? yuki, kyou, hatori... i just guess. i don't read the manga but i watch the anime. i'd like to vote for both kyou and yuki, but yuki has my vote. well...
Itami-chan said, which one's better?! Have to decide...

GOMENASAI!! >.< i guess i forgot to say this was for fruits basket.....

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hatori is my choice.. although yuki and kyo are nice too~~~
but hatori is so funny... XD so cute..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Hatori! XD I like him the most, well Ayame and then Hatori, then Kyo~~~~

Furuba is just too good.

Signature Image
Renji is teh smex! ^ My newest work.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

\m/ KYO sohma rockxx!!!! \m/ it's the best character of Fruit Basket... i hate the nezumi(mouse) .. yuk

Signature

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

lol.. this time i opt for hatori =)

*nods nods*

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

when I first watched it, I like Yuki but when Hatori appeared... Hatori for sure! Cause he has the same juunishii sign as mine! XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

yeahhhhhh Kyoooo Rockssss!! he is soooo cuteeeee! I love when he's embarassing :nya: (by the way I don'like mouse too :hmpf: huhuhu )

"having feather don't make you an Angel..."

Administrator of : -- Doujinshi-Support-Club --
Member of : -- dnangel -- French-Tribu -- Anime-Paradise

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

even though yuki is my zodiac sign, i'm going to have to betray him on this one...my vote is for Kyo! i love how he's so hostile on the outside, but really a sweetie on the inside! i love any scene with him and tohru!

Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I went with Hatori. I like both Yuki and Kyo, but for different reasons... now if you go to my userpage... well you will see where my love lies. ;)
i have my reasons. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

I was very tempted to pic Hatori! xD~ But really I like Yuki the best; he's so nice. I know there are huge raging masses of Kyou fangirls out there, but I don't find him attractive in the least. It's his personality that makes me shudder.

Fruits Candy
^Clicky and join! We'd like your company. x3

zink

zink

cookie?

i really like kyo. i thought i would like yuki over kyo but as i watched the anime, i started liking kyo more.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.