Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Galaxy Angel - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

What do you guys think about this picture?

http://www.angel-tai.com/fuba/IMG/1118595070075.jpg

I think this picture gotta be fake, because Milfeulle is just pure and clean to be doing something like that. Both me and nekosasu think the same. Anyway it must be some photoshopper who made this as a joke. Hope this goes the same for this picture
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/91030/

So tell me what yous think.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

I agree with you. It just doesn't seem right.

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

well i don't think its fake because it from the game but don't know which one but i know it doesn't seem right but the game has a story than the tv series.

Signature

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I know if is from a game too, yet the game was rated Teens not mature and the images is really not for teens.

Signature

jerdana

Kawaii Chibi Milfeulle

Hmm... any idea if it's from the 'Moonlit Lovers' or the 'Eternal Lovers' game? If it's from the 'Eternal Lovers' game, I have not seen this scene yet, so far from what I've played.

But either way, I really think the scene is fake, so photoshop. I don't think Broccoli would be naughty enough to make their characters do something like that. Ecchi jokes...

Anyway, is the guy supposed to be Tact? If it is, I'm gonna get kinda jealous. ^^;;

Galaxy Angel
Just when you thought all hope are lost, in comes the Angel Squadron.
Milfeulle may look cute, but she may make things worse. That's what made me attracted to her.

Doki Doki! Shuwa Shuwa Hey!

Proud group member of GalaxyAngels , Milfeulle and Vanilla Club.

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Quote by jerdanaHmm... any idea if it's from the 'Moonlit Lovers' or the 'Eternal Lovers' game? If it's from the 'Eternal Lovers' game, I have not seen this scene yet, so far from what I've played.
But either way, I really think the scene is fake, so photoshop. I don't think Broccoli would be naughty enough to make their characters do something like that. Ecchi jokes...
Anyway, is the guy supposed to be Tact? If it is, I'm gonna get kinda jealous. ^^;;

Yeah! It must be fake, Broccoli could not be that naughty. Also that is Tact. I already got a bit jealous (Actually a bit more) for that image http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/91030/.

Signature

jerdana

Kawaii Chibi Milfeulle

Quote by Enternal
Yeah! It must be fake, Broccoli could not be that naughty. Also that is Tact. I already got a bit jealous (Actually a bit more) for that image http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/91030/.

Hmm... kinda jealous of Tact and Vanilla together? ^^ May I tempt you with this picture?

http://www.freetype.net/reviews/screen.php?sid=00,0001132,20040310&px=14

Galaxy Angel
Milfeulle may look cute, but she may make things worse. That's what made me attracted to her.

wow o_0

Signature Image

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Quote by jerdana

Quote by Enternal

Hmm... kinda jealous of Tact and Vanilla together? ^^ May I tempt you with this picture?
http://www.freetype.net/reviews/screen.php?sid=00,0001132,20040310&px=14

What are you doing??? Trying to make me more jealous?? Anyway that image does not make me jealous alot. I do know that Tact and Milfuelle make you jealous right jerdana?

Signature

jerdana

Kawaii Chibi Milfeulle

Erm... me getting jealous seeing Milfeulle and Tact together? Ok, you got me there. XD

For a guy with 5 girls chasing for his centre of attention, Tact is sure lucky. *mumble grumble*

Galaxy Angel

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

haha, very funny. Well yeah, a guy with 5 girls chasing him, what? 5? Isnt there a six unless you dont count Forte because she's older than him right? Guess every guy is going to get jealous of Tact including me. Darn, I was hoping that jerdana get jealous when Milfuelle and Tact are together so I can get him back, oh well.

Signature

jerdana

Kawaii Chibi Milfeulle

Forte is older than Tact? Ok, that's something new I learn. XD But still, Tact is one lucky guy.

Anyway, has anyone found any GA bittorents? XD

Galaxy Angel

its doesnt seem right.*jealous* grrrr

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Haha, seem like it doesnt seem right to anybody.

Signature

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

the first 1 doesnt seem right and it freaks me out but i kinda like the 2nd 1. i think its cute. :nya:

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: but only depend the you. You are tack in the game.

Dxy: dont dirty the image the GA

Vax: . . .

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I dont care if I am tact in the game because that images is just plain dirty. Oh, by the way, what is gacha gacha? I saw it in Galaxy Angle III episode 1 & 2.

Signature

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I think its not right...... That milfeulle face on the dialog screen doesn't feel right....
I think its fake..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Is that Pic home made..Like did some person make it or is it by the rele artist. To me it looks like it could be a fanart or something anlong those. I dont rele like Looking at those kinds so pictures so i didnt have much time to analize. But iv seen Galaxy angel.. and iv never sen any of that.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone read the captions pleaese...i cant read japanese....

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

.... too much katakan words and kanji.... I can't even read any of those :sweat:

Signature

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Too bad we cannot read it. But I definitly hate that picture and think that it is a fake. There is no way that picture could be real, it's just not right.

Signature

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

I agree... even the dialog looks like censored... So it would be 78%-90& fake...

Signature

jerdana

Kawaii Chibi Milfeulle

Well... even if some translates the japanese dialouge, we should already have a brief idea what it'll be all about, since the dialouge would be just another add-on by the ecchi artist.

But still, looking at the picture make me feel kinda sick though... since it's kinda polluting the image of GA (ppl will start think of GA as a second version of Love Hina). Or maybe it's due to the fact that I'm a Milfeulle fan. ^^

Pray the little kiddys don't see this dirty version of their favourite anime. They'll start thinking wild. XD

Galaxy Angel

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.