page 1 of 1 7 total items

Cancel

this is the rarest of the gindams i've seen ....i only saw like 1 episode and i'm just curious...what was it about....shun me if you must for saying this but i don't know much about gundam animes T.T..i'm so ashamed...i'd like to know your feelings on the series and what it was....

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

Cancel

hey you know i dont remember anything about eather... i remember 0080 but not 0079 although i have heard of that before... huh...???

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

Cancel

oh dur..it was 0080....no wait i think there was because i was it on adult swim late at night..i coulda sowrn its was 0079..almost certain but i am kinda stupid so i dunno lol....

Genosider

The Last Raven

Cancel

Gundam 0079 i s the oldest and first of the gundam series while 0080 was done ii the 80's so there should be a marked animation quality difference. I rather enjoyed 0079, due to it's archaic drawing style and storyline.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

Cancel

0079 is rx-078 (amuro rei) it's and legendary anime, the storyline it's much better than other gundam except "Zeta Gundam" maybe the minus point from this gundam is just seeing the event just for 1 side, EF in here really look a hero side.

don't look for the BGM it's so shounen past fav. BGM, maybe u will infill or LOL if lissen the BGM, you so stupid is you............ (what THE english) with Gundam Seed BGM

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

Cancel

heh i havent a clue what you said but yeah ok sound like something i can agree with ^_^' so hear hear lol... do remember 0079 but not well... ill have to watch it again just so i can have have it in memory... i love the gundam series and yet ive still not seen it all...

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

Is it Amuro's rx-78? It's the start of the Gundam Legend...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.