Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bug zappers - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

i'm a lil but on the redneck side but our family used to sit on our back porch in early spring with nice watermelon and the firefly's listening to the sound of kids playing and then ZAPP!!! and we chuckle cus it was a big'n....tell me your family's embarasing habbits..i know theres a post just like this out there but it's about traditions not habbits...

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

ummmmm most of us will talk about/ to inanimate objects sometimes.....you set up four of these threads....did you know that?

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

yeah i say excuse me to our coffe table...the sad part is one time i swear that it said ok....or maybe i just stepped on my dogs tail..eighter way and i'm sorry my internet wenr honkers and bonkers for a few min..so sorry peoples

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by staplefreak6ummmmm most of us will talk about/ to inanimate objects sometimes.....you set up four of these threads....did you know that?

i did the same thing.....so i just changed every thread into something else cuz i didnt noe how to delete em :sweat:

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

lol my people have the tendance to trip over things that arent there... oh but my step sister has this thing where she yells and curses at inanimate objects cause they "got in her way" lol...

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Wow this is one interesting uh..thread I guess..I've never actually heard of this one before...but yea, I don't have any around my house--I live in Southern California..
By the way, did you notice you have like 3 threads going on with the same topic?

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

well mostly it was about the mustakes that we've made in the past or nothing at all, have you ever tried to have a conversation about nothing..just pathitic.

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

i tend to trip every three to four steps hehehe ^_^'

oh no i'm sorry lol balance is a common gift but for those like us who don't have it tend to bruise like a banana too..how ironic?

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

hahahaha aww thats gotta suck

man this one time....i had my ferrets runing around cus theres like 5 of them and they all come running to your feet when you come into the room i literaly did a river dance trying not to step on them...thats the only time i had balance.....but i'd like to hear more stories about people lol..this is amusing ^_^

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

lol hey chi remember that time one of the ferrets jumped from the couch and hit the fish tank... every time i think of that i laugh... their so smart its scary yet they act so stupid its funny... srry has nothing to do with my family but hey... still embarrasin for the ferret lol...

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

oh yeah cookie? that was so hilarious....all of a sudden there was i brown blur falling from the sky and a loud thunk!..lol gotta luv ferrets ^_^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.