Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 harvest moon - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

i love this game series its very addictive and i recommend it for girls because it really is quite cute...i'm currently playin a wonderful life part of the harvest moon series and when i'm not on mt i'm playing that or showering/eating/sleeping i lovee the sheepies....i'd like ur feelings about this game and if you know when the female version is coming out...finaly i can play as a woman!!

Just give you a hint...use search engine before create any threads...so the mod doesn't have to knock on your door and close the threads...we don't want dupe threads...so...as far as concerned...it is not dupe soooo....yeah...huh...oh...I am going to talk about the game...lol...!!

That game...yeah it is pretty addictive...sheeps...nuh...I hate sheeps...because they hate me...lol...cows are the best...they racked up pretty good earnings if you have a ton...chickens are no that bad...since they are cheap...so the products they produce is kind of cheap...but they sell good money though...yeah...it is hell lot of fun...farming is fun...never know that...!! The version I played is for gba

Signature Image

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee llllllllooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee harvest moon AWL i almost beat it
i got tons of cows and sheepys and chinkins and ducks and my dog is a lazy mother ******

i like my cat :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

damn ive never played a more addicting game in my life... its so much fun even though all you do is do the same thing over and over again... yet i still never get tired of playing that....
:nerd:

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

Chi4Ever,
There is a verison of the game where you can play as the girl out already, but it's for GBA.
In the begining you vcan choose to play as the boy or the girl.

And yes, the animals all are so cute! The last harvest moon I've been playing is the Gamcube one, and It's kind of sad how the old woman dies and the grave stone appears t__t. And her poor old husband... poor little guy -_-;

But on the birght side, raising yourn kid is super cute! I wish I could steal the kid out of the game . ^^;;;

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Oh I've never played it. Never could find a copy. :( Stupid Blockbuster doesn't have nay either. I wanted to play a Wonderful Life so bad. Oh well I did draw a pick of the dog once though.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

Quote by SaznessChi4Ever, There is a verison of the game where you can play as the girl
out already, but it's for GBA.
In the begining you vcan choose to play as the boy or the girl.
And yes, the animals all are so cute! The last harvest moon I've been
playing is the Gamcube one, and It's kind of sad how the old woman dies
and the grave stone appears t__t. And her poor old husband... poor
little guy -_-;
But on the birght side, raising yourn kid is super cute! I wish I could
steal the kid out of the game . ^^;;;

then wount that be kidnapping XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lmao i guess it would be....but seeing how quickly...the animals reproduce why couldn't ur wife and and husband??..they won't miss him..besides..the cows are better..they dun complain and produce profits =3

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

yeah its a nice change from all the killing games i have, but damn i hate keeping those chickens alive ^^. Addictive but i rekon ur son should be ur slave waterer :) that would take the chores out nicely.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

yeah ...lazy b******...i raised him...he's got his own room k=0...man i hate fertilizing and stuff...

i love that game! it is so fun! so addictive!

yeah this game is really addictive. Its fun raising the animals ^^. I like playing the mini games too =)

nineteen

::::my very existence::::

i love dis game...

i like all those girls there to be my wife,,

it's hard to choose anyway

kiP oN rOcKin!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.