Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Feel Proud When You.... - Minitokyo

Do You Feel Proud When You....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Do you feel proud when you have done a great work or when someone give you thanks when something is nice to the other person. I feel so happy when someone tells me *nice job* , *great job Olga!* *You are doing well, keep it up!* i feel like this when my teacher says me that, when i have finished to give my model class to my classmates ^^!! and say me that i am an excellent teacher, thing that it doesnt, but i like to hear it anyway, jajajaja.

How about you?

Signature Image

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

Well, I feel proud when a friend needs someone to talk to and when I give them an advice they always say: Thanks a lot! That really help me out a lot. That is what really makes me proud, to help someone else in need.

Signature Image

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

yea it does feel kind of good when someone congradulates u but i hate it when people really over do it....gets annoying....................
cant really answer the finished or great work part though...never actually finished anything ...everything usually blows up in my face...but hopefully that will change now...im fiannly gettin my custom alien ware and new parts (computer)

Remember
Revolution

oh yeah always!!

of course! :D
who doesn't?? ^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

I guess so, i feel proud when i do something without expecting anything in return. Unless it is something i despise. I like it when someone tells me i'm a natural, i got that a few times. Unfortunately people aren't born with talent They only create it.

Quote by KeeadoI guess so, i feel proud when i do something without expecting anything in return. Unless it is something i despise. I like it when someone tells me i'm a natural, i got that a few times. Unfortunately people aren't born with talent They only create it.

yep ;)

Signature Image

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by NightDreamerWell, I feel proud when a friend needs someone to talk to and when I
give them an advice they always say: Thanks a lot! That really help me
out a lot. That is what really makes me proud, to help someone else in
need.

yeah i feel the same way
that you can help someone and when they say thanks , yeah then i feel proud.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I feel happy.....but not proud....there's a difference there.^^

lol, I'm very egocentric so I guess I'm a lot happy! I guess it adds to my conclusion that the world really loves me! Lol, no j/k hmm when somebody says that it feels like they appreciate me and that feels good!

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

USed too but now nobody says anything when I do anything good. :(

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Quote by jakudoshigirlI feel so happy
when someone tells me *nice job* , *great job Olga!* *You are doing
well, keep it up!* i feel like this when my teacher says me that, when
i have finished to give my model class to my classmates

I feel happy when someone says that to me too. But like Cagari said, I'm not too proud about that. I wouldn't know if it's sincere.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Quote by SpystreakUSed too but now nobody says anything when I do anything good. :(

this is sad -_-

Signature Image

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

of course i feel proud when someone issues me a compliment..but i never let it get into my head.rather, i take it as a challenge, so i can further improve myself and get their admiration even more..

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

That's why I upload pictures here, to get praise :)

i rarely hear things like "good job" or "wow, you smart" or something like that, so I treasure everytime it happens.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Quote by lapukof course i feel proud when someone issues me a compliment..but i never let it get into my head.rather, i take it as a challenge, so i can further improve myself and get their admiration even more..

yeah!! :D :D

Signature Image

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

im happy when i finish things. and im able to go do nothing and sit around all day.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I feel proud when I've accomplished something I've worked very hard for, like completing a picture, giving a good performance during halftime at (American) football games or during a band concert/competition or during a parade (gotta love marching band), anything like that. I think my proudest moment was either at the award ceremony when I was presented the Key Club President Award for my devotion and services to my high school Key Club (go to www.keyclubinternational.org for information) as president and the Most Outstanding Band Student award for my attitude and devotion to my school band, or when I was made squad leader in marching band, or my high school graduation itself.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I'm proud when I finish satifactory work. I don't dwell too much compliments, unless I know they're sincere. or it's from someone u'd least expect. If someone who dislikes u praises u for something u've done, u know u did good.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

yeah for the first time in my life i got an A for one of my essays, i was so happy :D .
ever since then (about november time) ive been doing great in all my essays (shame about exams tho >.< .)

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

i think everyone feels something when thay get prays from something that thay have done well, i know i do..

Signature

Quote by Andrathyeah for the first time in my life i got an A for one of my essays, i was so happy :D .
ever since then (about november time) ive been doing great in all my essays (shame about exams tho &gt;.&lt; .)

:D :D

Signature Image

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

sure I feel that I have done a nice work for me or other paople

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I feel proud when i pass my exam well , when parents told me " We're proud of you , when my b-friend do something really amazing in photoshop , when my friends talk to me when they're sad

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.