Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 boy troubles? - Minitokyo

boy troubles?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

does any girl here have some major boy issues?!?!?! or am i seeming to be the only one? i've got tons of boys who are crushing on me and like atleast two are obsessed with me!!! help much?!!?!?!?!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

lol big time ^_^'
yeah i use to have some major boy issues i guess, i dont know
uuh dont know how i could help sorry, maybe some more information on the deal?

Signature Image

well, i have never passed for that^^"
sorry

Signature Image

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by staplefreak6does any girl here have some major boy issues?!?!?! or am i seeming to be the only one? i've got tons of boys who are crushing on me and like atleast two are obsessed with me!!! help much?!!?!?!?!

maria you do not have "tons" ok theres only two or three of them, adam, aj, and then someone else, but anyways im no having any boy troubles or else you would alreay know about it...but like i told you earlier tell him to knock it off with the mushy stuff if you dont like it

Well I work in a strip club (waitress only, no stripping here!), so guys are always acting up in there, since mostly girls in the club are only seen by them as sex objects... but, I guess I've gotten over it, and any guy who mistakes me for anything other than what I want to be (which is still a virgin dammit and not a girl who sleeps around) is liable to get a kick in the balls. (Any guy who causes trouble is kicked out, actually, so everythings pretty much ok).

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

think this way: now you have more options :nya:

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hello, how are you doing?
wel...uhhm..
i have nothing to say i think
lol....just think before you do something
yeah thats it :P
heyy.. at least i said something
well...
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye and take care

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

All I gotta say is that if you get hurt by one of those guys you tell me and I'll.....grrrr.......... (gets quite graphic)

Signature Image

hey...i hope im not one of ur boy issues...lol^_^ nope dun have that problem cause im a boy

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

Quote by staplefreak6does any girl here have some major boy issues?!?!?! or am i seeming to
be the only one? i've got tons of boys who are crushing on me and like
atleast two are obsessed with me!!! help much?!!?!?!?!

lucky! i dont even have one guy that likes me! *crys in corner* hey, if you ever get rid of one, send him my way! :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Multiple crushes? That's no trouble. Just own and destroy them! The only trouble I have is that people are automatically turned off when they learn I'm married... -_-;;

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

It's not a bad thing is it? It is the same for me, except that they are girls.

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

Yes, i had boy problem in elementary school, that boy was like a stalker. But, i ingored him, but he never gave up, even my whole class knew he liked me. But, thank god that i graduted and never saw him again.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by ShkiraMultiple crushes? That's no trouble. Just own and destroy them! The
only trouble I have is that people are automatically turned off when
they learn I'm married... -_-;;

Trouble? is that what it is? X
I thought married women were satisfied w/ having only one man ;)

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

A guy likes me........I don't really like it. So when you have all these crushes just say "I like you as a friend!" ^_^;

Always approach with a smile!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

if you're dating, you're bound to have relationship problems. never think you're the only one; it's like thinking you're the only person obsessed with Anime. I've had three relationships, one lasted two years, one 5 months and the last 16 days (because the guy listened to his buddies and dumped me), and all this has done for me is teach me that guys are jerks and they'll never change.

do yourself a favor, and stay single for a while. even though it seems hard to do, once you've made it to the one-year mark, you're used to it.

at your age, don't date. I didn't start dating til I was 15, and even then boys aren't serious. once you're 15 or 16, then you should really think about dating. right now, just hang out with the boys. whatever you do, don't date.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Wow...I've never had experience with that before...so umm good luck. Best not to get involved with guys you have no interest in.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

i cant speak from a girls point of veiw. (cuz i'm a bloke).
but what i can say is have fun and enjoy life.
oh yeah you say two guys are obsessed with you, i hope you don't mean stalker style cuz that could b dangerous. be careful and try not to break too many hearts ;) . bye.

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Coming from a guy's perspective, it's possible that you have certain characteristics and/or a certain personality that guys like. However, if you have no interest in those guys who keep hitting on you, you must stand up for yourself and tell them that either you're not ready, you already have a boyfriend, or you just want to be friends. If they are mindful guys, they would respect your decision and continue to speak to you as a friend.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

hey thanks for all the help from guys and gals... i really appreciate it

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by WindAlchemistlol big time ^_^'
yeah i use to have some major boy issues i guess, i dont know
uuh dont know how i could help sorry, maybe some more information on the deal?

wow didn't know i was such a big issue hahahah *she don't even know i'am posting this!*
yeah actually though i wouldn't be considered an issue if someone didn't love me (*at least that's what ya said!*)hm... i think someone needs to grow up ...! hahahah anyway yeah i guess you would consider those 'moments' bliss or something dull or stupid fantasy like that,as for me i consider them lies.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by faceofspadesTrouble? is that what it is? X
I thought married women were satisfied w/ having only one man ;)

Satisfied with my husband, definately. Willing to invite others or either persuasion into the fray for fun, hell yea! But even just as friends they seem to turn away, like they don't want to compete. Or they just wanted to go further from the start and drop it when they learn it's not gonna happen... O_o

inuspirit

inuspirit

inuyasha is so dam sexy

hey well im a gay boy 13 and i have to say that is any 1 of them hot or sort of cute, u should get to know them a little and c if they are nice or any thing hey and i mite get a bf also i can't wait gay ppl rock.LOL

gay people rock and if you'r gay im single so come on in i'll be waiting here for you.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Never been exactly where you're at but I've had more than my fair share of stalkers. Lessons learned: Number One and most important ** Do not be nice to everybody. There are crazy crappy people out there who have never had anyone be nice to them ever. Out of this population come a number of stalkers. So, be careful who you smile at and do favors for. Before you just give in to that generous spirit of yours, investigate the person a little to make sure they aren't going to follow you home. Number Two ** It's fine to be interested in people and to have a little fun, but the younger you are the more screwed up you will be when something back fires. Don't play around too much before your old enough to understand what you really want and need out of people (I mean both physically and mentally). It is really easy for people to manipulate you when you don't have any experience; so, don't get too involved with anyone when you are young. You still have a lot of personality to create. You don't want anyone to limit your possibilities.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.