Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Men Like To Talk About Sex? - Minitokyo

Why Men Like To Talk About Sex?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

there sickossssssssssssssssssssssss! >.< yes yes human nature but soooo sick! >.<

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Ow that's a easy answer ! Boys like to talk about sex bacause....... they're thinking ALL THE TIME ONLY about SEX !
*crazy laugh*
Ow no no just kiddin , but you can't tell me that there are NO boys which are thinking only about ya-know-what.

Boys like to talko about sex because normal boys like to talk about sex and even if some guy don't like to talk about sex , he must do it because he don't want to be a jerk :P

Ok that's not a good answer.

Let's think...

EVERYBODY LIKE TO TALK about SEX !

Yes that's the answer ! Sex is a normal thing in our life ! <not mine yet :P>
Ya know When Woman Loves Men and Men Loves Women ... etc ;)
No sex , No Peaople , No Peaople , No Life , No Life No Earth etc ;)

i can be a teacher <lol>
Aaaaa !
Another joke from me !
Just Kiddin again ! I can't be a teacher :P

Signature

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Based on my own experience I'd say men like to talk about sex to appear cool.
That would explain why I don't talk about sex...

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I hate it when people talk about sex myself. And I'm a guy. It annoys me if I'm near someone who is. So, I'm usually not near them. In fact, why am I in this topic right now? See you around....

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Quote by jakudoshigirlNot all of them.
But when i talk with some man, they always ask me if i am a virgin, or
if i like to do it( i havent done it), or if i would to do it with
him,OH, COME ON, what happen with them???
I am an innocent person...jajajaj...dont pervent my mind !
jajaaj...kidding.
And when i dont want to talk about it, he gets mad at
me...DA-AH...WHY??...it isnt a big deal, or yes?

im a guy and i dont talk like that. i don't know anyone that does. its just really wrong when guys ask girls if they want to have sex or if they lost their virginity.

alat of men talk about sex cuz they think that when they have sex they r allredy mature but they r dum so plz 4give them

i am a virgin and relatively innocent, but i am also completely comforable with myself and who i am....whats so wrong about talking about sex? those who are freaked out by it will eventually have it and become turned out, lol! ......i am a woman, and all my women friends talk about it alot...but i think maybe the way women are portrayed in the media have something to do with how real women think they're supposed to be??....i am not about to pretend to be some little shy girl giggling and blushing behind a fan "eew sex...thats nasty! i'll never have it!" ...gimme a break, thats hella fake.....even when i was younger, i talked about it, and asked questions and educated myself about it...which i believe is why i never did it...and im happy i didnt, i know im not ready still, at the age of 20 ^_^'
so..why men like to talk about sex? the same reason women do...itsa big part of life! just like school, politics, religion, etc

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by toxictea23Well to some men, it is a big deal. Most just want to feel that 'good
feeling' you know?
But most men..just do it because they love you..though i know this is
not the case.

Sex != Love. Few people have sex in these days for love. Often is for infatuation or just the desire. And that suks sooooooo much.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Quote by shermanramni

Quote by toxictea23Well to some men, it is a big deal. Most just want to
feel that 'good
feeling' you know?
not the case.

Sex != Love. Few people have sex in these days for love. Often is for
infatuation or just the desire. And that suks sooooooo much.

yeah its pretty sad that the world has come so far, just to be a horrible place.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Gno

Gno ~nya~

I think women think about sex more often than men... XP

Signature Image

"The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection." Rumi

Quote by AnimexXxHolic009there sickossssssssssssssssssssssss! &gt;.&lt; yes yes human nature but soooo sick! &gt;.&lt;

yessss! :angry: you are right

Signature Image

Quote by Insane-Elmoi blame it on TV, it currupted our minds!

i think :\ ..well..for me not anymore i know what i should see ;)

Signature Image

You don't understand because you are only 18. I'm not saying that to be insulting. Men are in their sexual prime between the ages of 13 and 30, women don't hit their sexual prime until their mid thirties. There are younger women that like sex as much as men do but it's only 30% of younger women. Women think that men become more mature as they get older because they place less importance on sex, the truth is a man sex drive is sliced in halve by the time he is thirty and continually drops as he gets older. Basically men become more like women as they get older and women become more like men as they get older. Why do you think so many women say life begins at 40. ;)

Quote by princechronoalat of men talk about sex cuz they think that when they have sex they r allredy mature but they r dum so plz 4give them

HI 5 MEN! agree with you ;)

Signature Image

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

haha this is a funny thread indeed,men like sex cuz we enjoy it,we do what we enjoy,besides if we didnt women would think theres something wrong with us,but its an equal deal the man enjoys it and most of the time the women enjoys it :)

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Quote by AlishaMen like to talk about it is because it's one of there 3 basic needs. Which are food, sleep, and sex. If there not talking about it then there thinking about it. ;)

yeah i agree with you and ramchong the video games missed ^_^'

Signature Image

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Quote by maverickmechanic

Quote by shermanramni

Quote by toxictea23Well to some men, it is a big deal. Most just want to
feel that 'good
feeling' you know?
not the case.

Sex != Love. Few people have sex in these days for love. Often is for
infatuation or just the desire. And that suks sooooooo much.

yeah its pretty sad that the world has come so far, just to be a horrible place.

You think the world is horrible nowadays? In the Middle Ages nobody would have cared if you married someone you didn't love. It's exactly the same, but today you don't necessarily need to get married to have sex.
Love was never necessary to have sex. Sadly...

Oops...sorry, missed the topic... :sweat:

yea not a lot of guys are like that, and the ones that are are just perverted jerks that cant find that significant other and just get there kicks of asking girls those type of questions

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Guys are obcessed with sex. Hormonal nature? It's just a matter of whether they want to be mature about it. It's self control aswell...

Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where are you gonna go?
Salvation is here.

yeah, men have less of it

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.