Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What happen to my guestbook entries? - Minitokyo

What happen to my guestbook entries?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

I'm not sure if anyone is also having the same problem as me but somehow all my guestbook entries are not showing or they have been automatically deleted when i view my userpage can someone help me or tell me what happened plz.....I would appreciate it....

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

they are still there for me... are you using Internet Explorer?? If so then get firefox...

Signature Image

yea, I see them just fine. Try downloading firefox. Its tbe better browser anyways.

Signature

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Yea im using internet explorer, but before I could see/loads just fine......hmm prolly is teh browser issue

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

check it now. it should be working now. this sometimes happens when one is using ie and not firefox. besides before creating another thread please use the search function... there is a thread for this kinf of problems in here: Problem: Posts and Entry form disappear in Internet Explorer <- this thread is even pinned

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

ok now it works thanks and sorry about a double thread.......

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.