Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny: Kira, Athrun or Shin?? - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny: Kira, Athrun or Shin??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Okie Okie! :D The people who answered this would most probably be a Gundam Seed Destiny fans. Haha.. I have a curious question and was arguing with my friend over who Gundam Seed fans would prefer more. Kira, Athrun or Shin?

Well, my friend prefer Kira more but I prefer Athrun more.. So, what is your opinion? Please tell me why.. Haha.. XD Thanks! ^_^'

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I think there was similar thread before :D, but whatever.
Of course the best is Shinn, he's loyal to zaft, he's great pilot and much better when he gets mad ^_^.
Athrun... well I liked him, but he'll leave zaft...
Kira... It's easy I hate him. He is weak, he can't kill and he talks rubbish.

I like Neo best
Kira Yamato
Asthrun Zala
Shin Asuka
I like Neo best

Kira Yamato
Asthrun Zala
Shin Asuka
I like Neo best

Of course Kira!! He's so cute!!

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Kira's a little punk to me....Shinn's a spoiled, disrespectful, and spoiled brat, and Athrun does seem like a really wimpy commander, but I prefer him....although we see a ton of him in SEED Destiny....I think he's cool. Shinn is like a crossover of Athrun and Kira....so...yeah.

Mikoami

Mikoami

Hiatus-Up by FEB 20 '08

I think athrun is the best out of all of them, he has a very strong character and is very kawaii... very...and he is a very good piolt and smart, and above all else i find less faults in him then Kira and SHinn (or maybe kira just loses because i don't like him heh...heh....)
that my opinion anyways

I'd have to say Athrun. It takes him a LOT of time to have his full potential as a pilot kick in, and for his seed to break, even in both Seed and Destiny, but when it does, he can own anyone. That's all I'm waiting for; Shinn to get completely beaten the crap out of by Athrun when he finally goes over the edge... Kira... eh. He's given way too much fame, and a way more advanced suit than everyone, so no. And Shinn is good and all, but he's too easily lead.

"Some say life is just a frightening dream.....

..And all I have to share that dream with, is you."

Athrun 833 He is sooo kawaiii~ <3. Yeah.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

To me, Kira's the best!!! Although I must say that Athrun's a damn good character too.

Signature Image

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

Athrun he is cute sexy and trying the make the right decition but he doens know exatly which one is it. He is always worrying about others he cares for his friends and because he is engage with Cagally XP

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Athrun all the way!! He's cool, nice, strong (I want to see him in "action" again!!!) clever and soo cuteeee! Did I mention hot?
So, go, go Athrun >_<

I like Athrun Zala the best because like TenkenShirou said, he can own anyone. and of course he's kawaii.xD

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Kira Yamato..

i guess bashing cannot be avoided if there's thread that contains Kira/Athrun/Shinn

i'm not bashing the original poster...i know he doesn't mean to do that.

@coordinator: weak? losing once doesn't mean yu lose at all..

Pride comes before the fall

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

There have been other threads on favorite GSD characters/male characters. Furthermore, members are to refrain from creating versus threads or favorite character threads, as per the Guidelines posted in the Entrance Lounge.

Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.