Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What scares u? - Minitokyo

What scares u?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

I scared the ocean i don't know why but it just scares. Besides i don't even know how to swim.=(

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm ridiculously afraid of roaches! they're so icky and yucky...i can't even kill them myself. i always have to scream for help. >.<

and the flying kamikaze roaches are the ones that terrify me the most!
x_x

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Pretty much the same as what bbls said. I asbolutely hate roaches.

I don't like deep water or Spiders or My big brother.. or Micheal Jackson
he disturbs me. I actualyl like a few things people . Like the rain and the lightning and the darkness. strange...

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

I hate....deep water....*hides*

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

I'm basiclly afraid to be alone>.< stupid ne?

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I think what scares me most would be realizing that I will die alone... So I'll take a few people down when the time comes lol jk. But I think death is my only fear because I wouldn't know when death comes and I wouldn't have time to say what I needed to say to those I care or love.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Spiders scare me with their never ending creepiness. So many eyes just looking at you.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

mOochaN

A L O N E

worms scares me the most.. they are just hidious... and lately.. scared of big dogs... whenver i see them around.. i always go the other way.. i dnt care if im going the wrong way.. and bloooddd!! i cut myself once and i cant stop shakng nd crying.. pathetic arent i? but thats how it is..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

someone ^_^'

I'm scared of spiders. And cocker spaniels (don't ask, it's too long!)

scared hmmm what scares me the most is the fact i know i will end up killing someone

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

I'm afraid to loose the persons that i love (Family, friends or my special person)

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

ObedientEnslavement

ObedientEnslavement

With your halo slipping down.

I hate bugs and tornados. And for some odd reason I get very nervous around water towers.

Ten Commandments For Pet Owners
Number 10: When I am old, or when I no longer enjoy good health, please do not make heroic efforts to keep me going. I am not having fun. Just see to it that my trusting life is taken gently. And be with me on that difficult journey when it's time to say goodbye. Never say, "I just can't bear to watch it." Everything is easier for me when you are there. I will leave this earth knowing with my last breath that my fate was always safest in your hands. I love you.

Quote by b3bLucyI scared the ocean i don't know why but it just scares. Besides i don't even know how to swim.=(

nooo, it is cool, you should try it ;)

Signature Image

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

I'm really scare of bugs, and of the dark. And some of the scary movies that had recently came out. (i know they suppose to be scaring.) Still i watch them.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I've lost my father, and i fear losing my mother

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I'm scared of looking back one day and finding that I didn't make the most out of my life.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Nothing.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

i hate clowns!!!
x_x x_x

I'm scary of Microsoft >.< XD
no, I'm scary of nothing.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i am scared of sharp pointy things that are flying through the air uncontrollably.

i'm scared that my family will one day dissapear. -_-

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I think dying...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.