Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What scares u? - Minitokyo

What scares u?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

ok, I think some of mine are quite silly in comparison to some of those mentioned above
I'm afraid of falling backward on escalators if I don't hold on to the railing ^^''
of losing my eyesight
of those pop-out-of-nowhere type scary movies
of losing my close friends because we didn't keep in contact while all away at different colleges...

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

Keedo, we are alot alike. Jadeite, you're pinoy, aren't you?

Scared? I used to be scared of roaches, now I just kill them. I used to be scared of the darkness, but now, why should I. I laugh at pathetic american horror movies. I'm scared of heights, but I know I'll get over it soon.

I'm scared of dolls. The I'll-kill-you type of dolls. ...chuckie... brrrrrrrrr. My grandma had a room full of those child size dolls. With eyes opening. Gosh, I wish they were just dead.

I love rain, lightning, and the darkness. And, of course, the Lotus.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

Umm, really tall places with no protective barriers, deep water, death, diseases, hospitals, loosing a sense or body part, and bad things happening to loved ones. Also being outnumbered.
Because of where I live, I'm used to being surrounded by all these different races of people. Whenever I visit another country, for example, there is such a high concentration of only one race, and it really intimidates me. I start fidgeting, glancing around me, and it's just an awful feeling.. I have to be in a place with varying people.
And I'm of mixed races myself, so it's not like I fit into a specific category.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i have a strange fear of answering machines x_x i never leave messages on those evil things, which really sucks cuz not many ppl get my kno im trying to contact them :sweat:

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

disgusting cockroaches! i hate them! the way they creep around and stay there... i also hate their mass production! they really creep me out...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Wasying away my life accomplishing nothing scares me.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

im scared of bugs and to be along for a long time. also i am scared of people close to me dying.

snakes scare the bejusus out of me, don't really know why i mean thay only bite to protect themselfs but thay give me the hebegebies ( does that make me any less of a man -.-' )

Signature

is there a man or woman without fear here.. cuz i bet out of all there will be someone with nothing to lose.. haha

anyways.. im afraid of almost everything that will hurt me (my self defense mechanism is really strong)

Quote by pakeratsnakes scare the bejusus out of me, don't really know why i mean thay only bite to protect themselfs but thay give me the hebegebies ( does that make me any less of a man -.-' )

ah, don't worry about it.
even indiana jones is afraid of snakes! :D
(though i really don't see what the big deal is ~_~ )

i'm scared that some of my nightmares will come true...
and you would be scared too, if you'd seen some of them. ^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

What scarres me ? Nothing ! *looks down and see a spider* Aaaaa ! N o !! A spider !!! Waaaa ! Take him off !!! Just take him off from me !!!!!!
Ekhm *cough* Well as i said I'm not afraid of anything ;]
I'm a female Hercules <lol>

Signature

i hate the ocean and sea...its just scarry >_< and so are roaches and most bugs and spiders and some ppl in my school and out of it. but i'm not afraid of storms, thunder, lightening, my old old house, darkness, or wolves and other things too^^

i'm scared of bugs and really small spaces...i love heights deep water and the dark ^^

snakes creep me out, but ive handled them before. other than that, no material thing scares me.

Never being able to tell people how i feel scares me. Because i dont reveal my emotions as they are all the time, but i would like to express how much i like ppl before i.. well die i guess. Not being able to do that worries me

teh shinobi >P

cardmage

cardmage

After you

A lot of things scare me... the unknown, the darkness, death, life... but then who can actually be afraid of nothing? In fact, I'm also pretty afraid of being afraid. Its not something that is good to feel. Its more like something that you have to overcome...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

im scared of zommbies in movies xD spiders, flies, shadows at night, height..there's probably more but i can't remember. :D

I retarrrd.

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

My next door neigbor he werid who grabs your arm an say jus tmaking conversation o_0

Signature

Quote by BrokenWingzanyways.. im afraid of almost everything that will hurt me (my self defense mechanism is really strong)

Same here. And i hate spiders brrr...

Quote by IzaakI'm scared of dolls. The I'll-kill-you type of dolls.
...chuckie... brrrrrrrrr. My grandma had a room full of those child
size dolls. With eyes opening. Gosh, I wish they were just dead.

haha, same here and I've never even watched chuckie. One of my friends told me the story and seeing my reaction, he decided that he'd constantly out of nowhere whisper, chuuuckiiiie, in this scary voice :hmpf:

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

spiders..... scares me i dont why but they just do

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

i am also afaird of the ocean..
only when i cannot see the buttom

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.