Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being childish : is it bad ? - Minitokyo

Being childish : is it bad ?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Quote by kuroimisalol many people say that I act older than my age in real life... but here on MT I'm a complete whinge... namely because my avatar is the excuse... lol... and yeah, my mental kinda attitude to life has surpassed many of my age -.- you can say I am wise... but online I'm a complete kid XP

Your avatar is excellent !!! lol...

Quote by CelessaThe authority of adulthood doesn't really demand your utter respect by robbing your childhood from within. If I would best put my thumb under this situation, the best point is to externally becoming yourself, and regardless of acting childish or not, it utterly can define who you are as a whole. While not succombing to pleasing the entirety of the public, remember the idea that there will always be those who don't like the way you act, the way you speak, and the way you feel and think, considering others out there might conclude to the opposite direction. You just take what you want to keep, and go on with it. Those who normally are subject to criticism and gets robbed of their individuality is a sign of poor self-esteem, which can be brought upon oneself by only listening to those who tend to be ignorant. It's your life at the end, and no one should tell you what to do, as long as its within a reasonable set of standards, of course.

Aside from that, to me - I actually don't mind the childish responses, although considering I prefer the maturity of the public rather than the immaturity in store. It really depends on the individual and how "childish" they act, but I don't think its bad in general, of course, as long as it isn't utterly righteously annoying. I actually think its kind of cute. **Giggles**

i didn't understand the begginning but i get the idea... your right ^^

Quote by AnaxaIt's about keeping our internal child, that enjoys the life and likes the small things. Of course you assume responisibilities, but it's not lke avoiding them everytime >_<

my god ! of course not !!! please; don't mistake "immaturity" and "child-like attitud" !!! i don't appreciate ppl like that either !!!

Quote by ooofthere are times when a person has to grow up. i'm one of those who need to grow up. in other words, i'm quite childish myself, but i try my best to not annoy people.

yeah... i understand the feeling...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

no it isn't but it depends where you use the childishness..........but other than that just be yourself

krshna

krshna

<<krshNa>>

i think there's nothing wrong in being a "child" sometimes. Yah, an adult world is kind of cruel but that's reality, and we should all learn to accept that. I'm above 20 but I love to act as a child because I wanted to see things in a positive way. Like little kids, they're always optimistic and outgoing and spontaneous. And I love people who are like that but know how to deal with reality...Just be urself!

<< KrshNA >>

Being childish aint so bad all the time. sometimes you get what you want

Well....personally it depends on how childish you are...it's ok to be childish sometimes but not all the time...coz then people won't take you seriously... :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think you are regressing back because of rejection maybe? I don't know, but it is completely normal for anyone to act like a child sometimes, because it helps comfort us.

Children are the way of the future.

Quote by krshnai think there's nothing wrong in being a "child" sometimes. Yah, an adult world is kind of cruel but that's reality, and we should all learn to accept that. I'm above 20 but I love to act as a child because I wanted to see things in a positive way. Like little kids, they're always optimistic and outgoing and spontaneous. And I love people who are like that but know how to deal with reality...Just be urself!

reality is what it is... what i don't want is to accept that cruelty is a normal thing and we have to cope with the situation without doing anything to change it !!! i don't want to accept such behaviour : it's inacceptable ! we are human not animals !!! I too want to see things in a positive way and i do it ! when i hear ppl talk "black" i say "white"... my best friend and i had a conversation about it next week.

Quote by SuperBeastBeing childish aint so bad all the time. sometimes you get what you want

^^ yeah... i'm quite happy with it but i don't understand how it work ! sometimes i wonder if they do it to shut me up (laugh) or to be sure they have my affection... hehehe

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

~14-years-old~ A wise person once said, "There is a time and place for everything" I hope this helps.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.