Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your opinion on "Vestige" - Minitokyo

Your opinion on "Vestige"

page 1 of 1 11 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

What's your opinion on "Vestige", the new song of TM Revolution? Vestige will be an upcoming insert song for Gundam Seed Destiny.
For those who haven't heard it yet, you can find it on [unicorn:link removed]

Signature Image

hi laurent!
god, im popping up everywhere ^^ my opinion that i think its not the best but i prefer ignite. though ive not heard alot just a tiny clip of it. ^^

vestige is a pretty good song for an insert background song. Its just as good as Meteor from Gundam seed. But i wouldnt say its my favourite song though. My vote goes to the 3rd opening song, Bokutachi no Yukue ^^

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

HAha.... Love it!!

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Nothing beats LOVE SAVER, VITAL BURNER and BOARDING. Those three are the greatest TMR song. EVER.

It's really a good song but not my favorite.

Signature

its nice but the chorus sounds so much like ignited

Thanks to Edy for the avatar

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

i love that song "Vestige" it's frakin' kickz as$!

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

It's nice, imho there were better ones (Just love the ed theme atm) but good nevertheless.

The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

It's a great song. Too bad it's not Shinn's instead of Kira's. >_>

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

It's very good XD Seriously,when did TM Revolution produce bad songs?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.