Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much t.v do you watch - Minitokyo

how much t.v do you watch

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

how much t.v do you watch if it is 12 hours of tv you need to get your eyes cheack <i think i watch too much i am out all nite and watch tv when its day> so i guess it 6 hoursof t.v for me \ how much is it for you?/ <meow> ha ha i did it again

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Oh between 8-10 I guess. maybe that's why I have such poor vision

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

lol wow i guess thats why i could never sit there for 8 hours i ouly watch for 6 hours

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's a thread on how much TV members watch each day that was made just 8 days ago. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/24139/

Remember to search before creating new threads :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.