Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *brain dead* - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

do you guys ever have moments of..............total.................nothingness? i seriously cant even think! i feel like my eyes should roll back in my head and my tounge should stick out and i will start making weird gagging noises!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yeah i sometimes feel that too.. its reallt weird, its like i'm in a trance and then i suddenly wake up.the thing is i'm not sleeping.lol been a while since i last saw you..

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

yah. i been gone a while

it happens to me all the time..

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

it happens to me when I'm trying to draw. Oy it's so annoying.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I thought that was how you were all the time

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

worst time to happen is during an exam ... your mind goes blank and months of work you done has become utterly useless.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i do that alot. probably just a side effect of being a total phsyco.

That happens to me sometimes. Then once when that happens some people think i'm stupid. Lol.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by idontdoperkydo you guys ever have moments
of..............total.................nothingness? i seriously cant
even think! i feel like my eyes should roll back in my head and my
tounge should stick out and i will start making weird gagging noises!

I've been brain dead, but never made gagging noises ;)

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

never
kiu
hi
kiu

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

yeah, I'll get like that on occasion. I just get like......blah.....and it drives me crazy lol

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

YAY! i am not the only braindead one around here! x_x

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

that IS SO totally COOL headaches4ever!
:D

yea sometimes i do. especially when people are talking. I just zone out and sit there blankly.
perhaps cause i'm tired or something. and perhaps cause usually what that something they are saying has no significance to me and i don't really mind what people do in their own time.
it's kind of relieving though, to not think. kind of takes a bit of stress away.

hell no. i always think of something. if i'm not thinking of anything, i usually think of breathing. then i have to breathe consciously, which sucks.

and now all of you who've read this post has to breathe consciously. have fun :)

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Haha. Yeah. Happens to me usually after a hard day of studying or classes filled with monster lectures. ^^
Can't sleep, can't move, can't think. And my head's throbbing like crazy.
So...yeah. Haha...
but it's not very good for the health, tho. ^^ I hope it doesn't happen too much to 'ya. ^^
Well, good day! And welcome back from your hiatus! ^^

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

I'm like that all the time

The last month of classes mean papers, projects, and exams and for me to keep up with all that, I'm usually up pulling all-nighters or sleeping late surviving on caffine (I don't do this right before a test - that's just stupid). By the end of classes that day, I pretty much just stare at air. My roommate gets scared and makes me go to sleep until we have to head to the caffeteria for dinner.

i think that my brain just shuts down. After the last day of school, I sleep for twenty-four hours straight.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.