Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Human rights violations - Minitokyo

Human rights violations

page 1 of 1 18 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

As you may know, there are several places around the world where the government violates one's rights, like in the Sudan. Do you think there is a feasible way to combat these problems? Do you think that this type of atrocities will ever end?

It will never end. If yuo solve it once, two more will come and takes its place. It will never end, not until humanity kills its self. Though, I don't even think it will end there.

Signature

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

yah I think it will never end coz if there is good in the world, there will always be evil. No good=no evil. :D
I don't really think there's a way to counter all of the violations. Maybe just support the people who were affected/violated.

I retarrrd.

scarhughes

scarhughes

very wise person

nope it wont end, ever,but people should take action and kill the people that viloate there rights

i have no image, well i do but dont know how ta post it

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It will never end. There really isn't anything you can do about it either because there will always be people like that out there in the world.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by KamikazeKogaAs you may know, there are several places around the world where the
government violates one's rights, like in the Sudan. Do you think there
is a feasible way to combat these problems? Do you think that this type
of atrocities will ever end?

Nuclear weapons, cluster bombs, bunker busters, and napalm. That will make everyone think twice before doing it.

I am invincible!

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

not a chance that it'll end.. a lot of leaders are just plain stupid and power-hungry

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

Quote by lapuknot a chance that it'll end.. a lot of leaders are just plain stupid and power-hungry

yeah right. we cant do anything bout it unless they will change. it all boils down to them even if the citizens are aware of it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

You could probably put a stop to it, but the cure would be just as bad as the illness.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Indeed, those who wish to 'save' them from these atrocities appear to only want to do so by war and death. I dont know which would be better? Having the right to vote taken away, or having your child die in a raid so you can vote in a couple of years.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

As individuals, we r powerless. Something like this wouldn't ever stop unless the ppl being subjected to it WANT to change, and believe it will, and unite under that belief. I can think of a feasible solution, if we all lived under one nation that bans these violations. This could end.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

um i don't know any ways that it would stop, but there must be a way to stop it..............
kiu

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I never said my option was the most right, but rather that it would definitely put an end to the current violations that are going on at the moment.

I am invincible!

Ah, I doubt it. Every country has their own interpretation of what are the rights of a human. Every human has their own interpretation of it. No country can force their beliefs on another. Although, perhaps less people would die because of an action like that, there is no forcing them.

Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

Ah, I doubt it. Every country has their own interpretation of what are the rights of a human. Every human has their own interpretation of it. No country can force their beliefs on another. Although, perhaps less people would die because of an action like that, there is no forcing them.

Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Though many of us claim to be free, we least expect that our liberties are being taken away. As of current, the most feasible result of the loss of these liberties would be to move into another country or location in which more justice can be found.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

i dunno but if governments are violating human rights it seems extremely difficult to combat it from within the country that it leads. I'm guessing external forces may be necessary to deal with this, but that probably means some sort of violence. And any intervention (internal or external) is probably going to be devastating to somebody in one way or another.

As for your second question.. I may be a bit too cynical and pessimistic, but I dont think these human rights violations are special cases made by some crazy individuals in the government. Human nature doesn't seem all that good to begin with, and when combined with power in a not-so-developed place, it's not too surprising to hear that there are human rights violations. So no, i guess... these types of atrocities probably won't end.
wow okay i sound so morbid

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

The game of oppression will never end. It's a cycle of power, unending and unstoppable!!!

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.