Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shoes that don`t last - Minitokyo

shoes that don`t last

page 1 of 1 7 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

well i have lot`s of skate shoes ,well i have spent so much money on skate shoe <by the way i am a skater> well my shoes only last about 5 weeks then i got to get a new pair well, it a lot of money buying skate shoes that are good, but thay don`t last , any one know a good pair of skate shoes i want one pair to last >,< i am runing out of money by buying shoes and no vans shoes they don`t last a week

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

You mean that you are a blader who owns roller blades right?
Unless you are talking about skates as in ice scating..

jotfif

jotfif

no, i am askate boarder, sorry i will fix thatmy fauld sorry

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

when i skateboarded I did it in army boots. Everyone thought I was crazy but if you can skate in combat boots you can skate in anything. Plus they last for years, and give good ankle support so I never hurt my ankles.

I am invincible!

jotfif

jotfif

i am goofy foot all the time that would be hard with boots ouch that hurts just thing about it

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I always skated goofy foot...never really felt the need to learn switch.

I am invincible!

jotfif

jotfif

yup same here can`t do any thing really if i am not goofy i get mocked for it but it ok

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.