Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BotChii i think she need a sister - Minitokyo

BotChii i think she need a sister

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

BotChii i think she need a sister , that would be great lol baby chii but serously i think mt needs another bot because if i make a wall thats bad i want to know sooner and make it better she takes it off at a weard time <baby chii bot> thats a nice name for the bot

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

y do u do this?

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

jotfif

jotfif

because if chiibot deletes sum thing it all ready has favs and comments on it

Signature

lol eyah i'd love to see a baby chi running around in the series and it would make a cool account name too....i think hideki would be happy too...lol see u round ::hugs::

jotfif

jotfif

yea baby chii bot should be at mt

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah that would actually be more efficient if there were two bot chii

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

jotfif

jotfif

thats what i am thinking this is a stupid idea that might be a good idea in the end

Signature

Botchii is just a robot, when mods deleted something, it appears as botchii instead of their own usernames -.-....but anyways...there will be no baby bot chii -.0

jotfif

jotfif

this thread was a bit of a joke really i think mt needs more mods because if i make a wall thats bad i want to know sooner and make it better she takes it off at a weard time

Signature

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by jotfifthis thread was a bit of a joke really i think mt needs more mods
because if i make a wall thats bad i want to know sooner and make it
better she takes it off at a weard time

I know how you feel i think that their should be something like that ya know?

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

hmm, i kinda agree.i got a wall deleted for some reason, although i'm sure its not because of low quality.sad thing is it already has faves..but i'm sure its reasonable whatever caused it.. i guess we just have to understand that mods have lives outside of mt, and they can't be here 24/7. also, some walls gets overlooked by mods, then somebody notices that it is sub-par quality, reports it and then that's the time mods delete it, so that's probably the reason why some walls get deleted at wierd times..just my opinion..

jotfif

jotfif

yea i get you the mods are the one`s who delete thing not chii i guess chii bot is really all the mod or sumthing like that

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by jotfifBotChii i think she need a sister , that would be great lol baby chii
but serously i think mt needs another bot because if i make a wall
thats bad i want to know sooner and make it better she takes it off at
a weard time <baby chii="" bot=""> thats a nice name for the bot</baby>

[Bot]Chii says, ". . ."

Thread closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.