Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do I submit a scan that has no category? - Minitokyo

How do I submit a scan that has no category?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I have a few scans from Beyond the Clouds, A place promised in our Early days(Kumo no mukou, Yakusoku no basho) but it doesn't have a gallery. Should I submit it to Misc. scans?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You can submit it under the "Makoto Shinkai" category (under artists.)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Submit them as Other. This is for anime shows that are known but do not have a category listed here at MT. In addition, there is a thread in which you can request for categories to be added.

Edit: Please ignore this comment

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Ok thanks to both of you. Mods can close this now.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.