Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how popular are you in minitokyo? - Minitokyo

how popular are you in minitokyo?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

let me put it this way,if you would rate your pupularity here in minitokyo from 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest (no freinds,low activity,nobody writing in your guestbook,etc) and 10 being the highest (as popular as the moderators or somebody with thousands of freinds) how would you rate it??? personally id rate myself as 1.9or something since i have low activity and a few friends. How bout you??

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Though I don't like these kinds of threads, I suppose answering wouldn't hurt. I'd probably rate myself a 6.5, considering that there are some better points that I should make in the forums and also consideing that I advocate closer contact with members. Though I have about 215 friends on my list and there are about 340 members who have me on their list, and my activity and work valuation are extremely high, I would say that I am kind of popular.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm...self-ratings are hard... I'd think around 2.5 or something... I know a number of the better known MT people. I spam a lot with a few of them. I haven;t submitted anything to MT but I post in threads a lot and my activity is extremely high... So yeah. I'd say about 2.5.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

about 4-5 probably.. i'm pretty active with the forums and the galleries..a bit of this and that in my groups..

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hello, how are you doing?
me, i dont know how popular i am in MT,
i guess a 2.5 or something :P
well..
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I'd say 4-5 too... minitokyo is my life right now though I've started not responding as much because I'm getting lots of comments on submissions but I'm at a loss for things to say!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

ooof

Indecisive

a 2. i just plain suck.

i'm a loozer.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Somwhere in the middle I guess like 4-5.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I would give myself a 12/10 XD I'm just kidding... I say... 6/10 ;)

Woah, if you're a 1 I might be that as well. o.o; I'm not very active here, not as much as I'd like to be.. The only thing people probably ever noticed me for was that doujinshi contest thing. But other than that I don't mind being unpopular like this since it's not what matters to me ^_^; I like looking through a lot of the pics and walls though

Signature Image

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

3-3.5. I've got "high" activity, around 6 freinds and a small (but not miniscule) guestbook. My most popular walls have 4 favorites; all my posts have 21 collectively.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm, not so popular i think, maybe 4 or 5... and now i must be going down since i almost never appear on the forum anymore, though i submit more works... but does being popular really matter? ^^

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by SpystreakSomwhere in the middle I guess like 4-5.

I think that I'm somewhere around the mid range area two...

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: 10 being the highest (as popular as the moderators or somebody with thousands of freinds)

Funny. . . I bet you that for some strange reason, the moderators are probably not at all popular with a good number of members :D

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

i guess i'm around a 2.. i don't really make wallpapers
yes. a 2

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I can't even enter MT without being flashed by fans everywere. And sometimes my security staff cannot keep them away from asking me for autographs and kisses... Then I wake up and realize that I have been sleeping in my custom page for nearly three days and that there is ONE new message in my guestbook... -_-'
But who wnats to be popular when you can make all kinds of bad jokes and then retire to you page without leting down millions of fans ^_^
Ha! being unpopular feels so good XD !!!

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by AlishaI would give myself a 12/10 XD I'm just kidding... I say... 6/10 ;)

eerrr...if we look at how maney friends you got... i do think you will have a 8/10....
while i have a 2/10 or somthing like that....

It is time for you to drown

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, I dun really know. I have like 82 friends right now, and 80 other ppl who added me but I didn't add them. So I guess I'll give myself a 4-5/10. ^^

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

new member, even though i joined about a year ago. finally decided to pick up MT. so fill me with your love people!

on second thoughts, no don't. people might take it the wrong way.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I only have like, 79 friends. I guess I'm not that popular. but Cel-san definitely is! I usually get guestbook posts everyday.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Personally, I'm about a 4. I'm on all the time, but I have few friends. I have a couple of really good friends, but most people have never even heard of me.

gimmeadollr

eh.....

i'd give myself 1...
i have no friends, nobody knows me
my activity is extremely high cuz i joined today :(

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) this is a bunny and some guy said to copy it into ur sig. to help with his world domination (?) i just like the buny

probably stuck at 2 since I'm only a spammer =P

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by nekkid0.

new member, even though i joined about a year ago. finally decided to pick up MT. so fill me with your love people!

on second thoughts, no don't. people might take it the wrong way.

LOL! That was classic XD

Hmm... me? Well, my posting is like extremely high... I have 74 friends... all double way... so everyone I have on my list has my name on theirs ^_^ My walls aren't too popular either... only 3 ever got somewhere remotely okay-ish and if it weren't for my dear friends Jakulito and Akaiken my work valuation would be stuck at "high" xo

i gib myself a 5/10... (._.)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.