Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how popular are you in minitokyo? - Minitokyo

how popular are you in minitokyo?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I dont know. Maybe 1-1.5. theres hundreds/thousands of MT members and I have only 29 friends out of those so its probably even less than 1. ^_^'

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I personally don't believe in popularity, though considering the fact that I was an outcast during my school days. I've never taken much to popularity at all.

Known, somewhat I suppose. Most likely among some of the members that have been here since late July 04-Jan. 05. I haven't been on that much lately, but no, I don't consider myself popular or really consider it to be a focus point to be popular either. Note that this isn't attacking the topic, more of my personal opinion. :) Plus, I did answer the question, though in a different way =P.

Signature Image

Meh, a 1? I only have 4 friends, I've only submitted 1 thing (because I don't have enough talent to subit anything else), and I just recently got into the forums.

Signature

not very,I like the whole "underground" aura I have...I'd say a 3/10

Signature Image

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I don't know.. maybe about 1-2.5, I'm not too popular in MT hehe ^^ :D

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

On a scale of one to ten, i would say 0.01
Which doesnt even make sense, but whatever

not at all im probably 1/10 ^_^'

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I find it really interesting that people are using the number of people on their friendslist as a barometer of sorts to measure their relative popularities. In the most literal sense a friendslist should be a list of all of the people with whom you are friends with (or as close to being friends as you can possibly be given the constraints and restrictions of the virtual sphere), but few on Minitokyo use it as such, and therefore I feel that having a large friendslist alone does not mean much of anything at all.

That isn't to say that the friendslist is worthless as a yardstick of popularity. It's just that in my opinion, alone the friendslist is extremely inaccurate and only illuminates a small part of the larger picture.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

if that so, Shinsengumi-san....
what are we gonna do to view our popularity ? if not by friendlist ... then by.......
aaggh, i don't know about it *confused*

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

dont know, i get a lot of comments once in awile.....but i guess im getting there if i go around and see other people user-pages.... i maybe getting there

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

How popular am I? Not very!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Well...I've been becoming a bit more known lately...I've been more active in making threads, and I have quite a bit of friends now. I guess I'd rate myself a 6.5. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

- 1 :)

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

2 :D its not a bad thing XP

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hard to decide.
Lookinga t how things are, I guess writing 8 would be the most suitable number for me. Practically, I get at least 5 post per day in GB (sometimes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher) and I got lots of friends (though some are unactive).
But it's not like I'm a superstar or anything.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

from a scale of one to 10 im probably -1, because no body even knows im here

1-3 probably. i dunno i dont really care anyway =)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

That'd be a 1 sir.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'd prolly be in the lower middle, maybe 3-4... so 3.5 (i'll average) i'm pretty active in the forums, i've submitted a couple things, i've got lots of people on my friendlist, but half of them i haven't heard from in awhile... so yah... i'd say 3.5 XP

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.