Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny music or Gundam Wing music ? - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny music or Gundam Wing music ?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by Kryuzeinah, gundam ZZ is worst OP i ever heard.... It start with (Anime Janai !) 3 times !! Gaah !!! I hate that !!!

God, I hated that OP so much ><; Anyway, Gundam Wing's music wasn't that great (I have all of the OP, ED singles and the insert songs of Gundam). SEED's music is better, but some of it was bad as well (second GS ED sucked, same with the 3rd OP of gsd).

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

I like both gundam Wing and Seed opening and closing theme.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

i think gundam seed has better dramatic bgm, kind of "stronger" themes lige Zafuto and Take Off, and nicer music like Memories.

i like gundam seed/seed destiny music dont know which one i prefer more.....and ive never heard of gundam wing music before....^^'' i like the anime though

Gundam SEED whitout any doubt... Gundam Wing is good but can't compare with quality of Gundam seed... I just buy the SEED symphony cd and it was so good one of my best anime ost ever

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

both are great music, but the new openin for gundam seed destiny,
wat they were call chemistry, it jus kinda sucks, plus it doesn't go with it.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I like seed/Destiny music more because it's more recent than wing music

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Gundam wing's music isn't bad
BUT!!!!!
Gundam seed and especialy Gundam seed destiny is the best anime music i've ever heard!!!!!!!

- 6eez -

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Seed/Destiny music, hands down. Even tho Gundam Wing has great songs...White Reflection :)

i think seed has much better music

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Seed and Seed Destiny songs are wayyyy better. Of course Two-Mix ain't chopped liver, but G-Seed sounds have more variation and appeal, not to mention awesome insert songs!

Gundam seed + seed Destiny ^^.

Gundam Wing was one of the first anime series I started watching, so it has a special place in my heart. But I would have to say that Seed's music is better.

Well, Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam Wing songs are both great. I especially like Bokutachi no Yukue and Just Communication from GSD and GW.

Signature

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

j'adore les ost de gundam seed (music de fond ) par rapport a ceux de GSD mais au niveau des chansons vocales je suis assez partager peut etre un peu plus gundam seed destiny je pense mais c variable
bref indecise lol ^_^'

Signature

I like better Seed music... and Yuki Kajiura is my fave composer

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

i love gundam wings music the best (especially endless waltz)

I'd have to say Gundam Wing's music. It's the one I'm fonder of, and more familiar with. ^^

I never heard any Gundam Wing music, but I heard TONS of SEED/Destiny music (since I love it). I'm going with Gundam SEED/Destiny

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

*Stares at playlist and picks out those from SEED/-Destiny and Wing*

... Um... I can't really say. While SEED/-Destiny has a larger quantity of great music, I can't really say that it's "better" than that of Gundam Wing. Going by numbers alone, I'd have to say SEED/-Destiny, but I can't write-off any Gundam Wing music just like that - not because I'm a fan, but because Gundam Wing had some music that was really good as well.

From SEED/-Destiny, the more notable ones that I liked were "Life Goes On," and the acoustic version of "Akatsuki no Kuruma" was especially beautiful.

From Wing, I liked "Just Communication" and "Rhythm Emotion" (duh!). Gundam Wing's second opening (wherein "Rhythm Emotion" played) must have been the best (between SEED/-Destiny and Wing) opening ever.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I gotta give it to Seed, they made Tamaki Nami a star but I'd say Tamaki Nami has great music not Seed.

Gundam Wing's techno tracks courtesy of Two-Mix is much better, imo.

Signature

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

for me i like gundam seed destiny music but i also like gundam seed music. i never really heard of gundam wing music so not so sure about that but i like the opening theme for it. at the end i like all of them i guess ^_^

Destiny's music are a lot better than Wing. The music from Wing tends to be too monotonous and repetetive.

gundam wing has good music but for my part I prefere that of seed and destiny

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.