Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi my Friends ^^ - Minitokyo

Hi my Friends ^^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

umm..yea hi..kinda still a nOOb here but i've ran across some of your stuff so i hope to see you around..^_^

Signature

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

`*~...Hi Dark-san my friend:)...nice to hear from you...(thanks for all the fav on my wallies)you are a veri dear friend...i hish you :) to hav a wonderful summer with a lot of fun...^^...surrounded by friends...:)...Diana S from Romania...^_~...C ya lol~*`

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Crimson-san! I miss you so much! I'm also sorry I haven't talked to you for a long time but I hope I'll talk to you soon! I'm pretty busy with some class right now. Good Luck with everything that you do!

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Hi Darkee ! It's ok we will wait for you ! :D
Take care do what ya must do
And make some GB posts for us ! Yeeeeeey !
I'm crazy :P

Signature

Hi.
Missed you.
we can wait and understand.
^^
hope everything is well.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

hey there ^_~
i have not "talked" to you very much but in my opinion you are an nice person ^__^
but you do not have to apologize for not writing back ^^" i do not write back so much because i am lazy ^^""" ... thats a pity and not your work or other stuff x"D
but i wish you a wonderful day/week/month ... whatever xD

Hellos Dark. :D It's alright with not being able to check up with us. We'll understand. But till then take care!

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

That's understandable Dark-san. :) I sure there are many who are busy. Though, you may take your time with me. I'll love you either way! Please, take care and have a wonderful week ahead of you dear friend. :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Of course, that would explain everything then, Miss DarkCrimmy. **Tips her hat**

As always, and as another friend of yours, I wish you back a very happy, and fascinating summer! Good days to you too. Don't forget to have a lot of fun! **Nods** We all miss you dearly, but I'm sure you have your own reasons and it's nice to see you are still around, though its a shame you are not as active as much. Just take good care of Miss Angel, - and as usual, keep the Peace! See ya! **Waves**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

mikan

mikan

Vampire Miyu

Hello!!!!!!
Thank you very much for your "hello" ^__^
Don't worry... There isn't reasons for be angry, right?? I hope you finish your work soon for you can have a rest and write us too.
Well, I'm happy!! :)
And... as always, sorry for my english ^_^' Have a nice day!!!!!

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Hiya' Dark-chan!
I understand being so swamped you can't keep up with all of your fl... I know the feeling -_- . I hope you have a good week and find a little time for yourself to relax and feel good!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

we all miss you

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

^_____^
very sweet of ya to apologize, but its okay ^.^
we do have lives outside our computers no matter how hard that is to believe XP
And do try to go too much out of your way for us.... don't want you to get in trouble or as luckymouse said, overexert yourself.
So see you around Darky ^________________^

~Koori luvs yuu~

Signature

That's okay, Selina! :) As all the other members say us MT members also have lives outside of our beloved comps, so it's no biggie! I hope work for U is doing real fine for ya and all, I'm trying to find a job myself and it isn't working out good! O well, hope to hear from ya when U have free time! Peace out, Selina! (*high 5*) ^___^

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Quote by ramchongIs ok Darky!! everyone have their own living style... once you are my friend ... forever it will be!!

Don't Worry!! just don't forget all your friends in MT & don't forget me either ;) XP and of course have a great time :D

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

BAHellzSlayer

BAHellzSlayer

GummyBear'sLoVeR

hey wut up and dont worrie i know i ant mad i just get bored with out someone to talk to but hey it is all good (^_^)

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/R/RaeChan/1059215447_EyeQuizRed.gif" border="0" alt="To Be Edited"><br>Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant<br>person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a<br>Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing<br>wrong with that, although you may want to think<br>about toning down the killing.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

hey Dark^^ you don't have to worrie , everyone's get busy time by times...I'm sure everyone have the patience to wait for you :P do what you have to do and then... :D
take care too!

Signature

hello dark!! how are you been, by the way?? :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Just a reminder from the forum guidelines to refrain from creating threads that remind other members of times of absences. Better to make note of it in your guestbook.

In any case, I'm glad things are going well for you. Take care.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by Shivahi,its ok, we will wait ^^take your time and don't overdo it^
bye, and take cary yourself and Angel-on-Dragon^^

like she said ^_^

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

Hey Dark I hope that you have been well these last couple of weeks and all.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

That's it, I'm now going to start giving out warnings to people who create farewell or return threads.

Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.