Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 being a Gundam Seed character... - Minitokyo

being a Gundam Seed character...

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I totaly forgot I had opened this thread, Thanx my Lacus ^^ for remembering me by posting.
omg, I asked you who you want to be, but I haven't said who I want to be ... :sweat: ...
Well, I would of course want to be Kira ... He's so cool and caring about other people. Yeah, it would be cool to be Kira; being close to Lacus, fighting in my Strike Freedom against zaft, having that cool look when I'm angry ...
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3731/kira417b7nu.jpg
Yeah, that's the look ... *keeps on dreaming* :D

Signature Image

i would like to be kira, cuz he fights for wut he belives(sp?) is right

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

Kira Yamato would be nice. =).

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

I would be Cagalli because she is strong and she is my favorite character.

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Hmmm a Gundam Seed/Destiny character...I like to be Yzak, Kira or Nicole...hehe though I'm a girl...and in Destiny, I lkie to be Rey!^_^

Athrun is the best of SEED!!
i supose so~ :)

Kira,Kira,Kira

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Shinn Asuka. Because he is very much like me (except being capable of screaming all the time) and he does exactly what I want to see from a SEED character. Like sink the EAF ships, insult Cagalli AND fire at her MS, hack grunt MS, take down the Freedom while bearing rage over a lost one and blah, blah, blah.

Of course, I wouldn't mind being Rey or Dullindal. Even if they are secretely evil. Who cares?

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Though I like many..I like to be Kira, mainly because, he believes that he's doing the right thing but still wrong. I believe that I can understand what Kira is going through.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

Quote by hikarinotenshicagalli! :nya: lol then i can get athrun!! XD XD XD...and she's also strong and bold
personaly i dunno why but i always choose 2 b the short-haired girl, even though i have long hair in real life..
anyways, cagalli rox~

so agree about getting to be with athrun...

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

I would like to be Kira. simply cuz he is the Ultimate Coordinator/Strong/Gentle/Cute/His piloting is unmatched at this point in history, he pilots one of the best looking Gundams to grace any series, he's got one of the hottest babes(especially Lacus) to appear in a Gundam series, and he has an EA warship as his personal hot tub/yacht. XD

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Kira or Athrun. They're the mack daddies of gs/gsd (especially Athrun, right now). Being Mwu La Flaga wouldn't be too bad either. He reminds me of... me. :P

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

EX-Soldier

EX-Soldier

Mercenary

Hmm im only at episode 39 but i would say Shinn just Because of Stellar T_T

Or maby Kira dont know

Signature

Cherubic

Cherubic

Je T'aime, Moi non plus

I would love to be Lacus ^_^

Signature

Unaware that I am Fading....

This is no longer my world....

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

i would like to be Dullindal, com'on he's the most powerful man..... for now... lol

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

EX-Soldier

EX-Soldier

Mercenary

Quote by archdevilzi would like to be Dullindal, com'on he's the most powerful man..... for now... lol

i almost thought you ment that other chairmen because the other guy can really die for all i care such an idiot >_<

Signature

Yzak..,coz he is funny...and swears. Ok i have no idea why...but he is my fav at the moment and he isnt dead and he seems like a surviver ^^\
But otherwise...i think i would be Marrue, she is good at making decisions.

\(^o^)/

sincheah

sincheah

Bleach-er

Lacus Clyne!!!! for sure...
because she is so strong, leadership....

I am a NuGeneration
having exam soon
come back after exam!

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Rey za Burrel !!!!!
i love that Legend Gundam !!!!!!

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Thanx to everyone who has already posted until now :D

Quote by FreedomrulezI would like to be Kira. simply cuz he is the Ultimate Coordinator/Strong/Gentle/Cute/His piloting is unmatched at this point in history, he pilots one of the best looking Gundams to grace any series, he's got one of the hottest babes(especially Lacus) to appear in a Gundam series, and he has an EA warship as his personal hot tub/yacht. XD

Yeah, I couldn't have described it better myself. Well said !!! XD

Signature Image

None really, But if I must choose, I guess Kira then.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

Quote by RC211Vif i have to choose i will choose tobe Shinn Asuka.
he is cool and also cos i love Impulse and Destiny Gundam and also cos of the gurlz (Stellar and Lunamaria) :3

yeah, same here.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Quote by PinkPrincessLacusUmm i think Lacus..haha..because she is so nice, sympathic towards others, and is wise and caring.. :)

Lacus Clyne XP cause she is so nice, caring........

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would like to be Kira considering I seem to act most like him. I would have the one I love Lacus.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.