Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What have you given to your gilfriend/boyfriend/? - Minitokyo

What have you given to your gilfriend/boyfriend/?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I know this is kinda personal. ^ ^ I just want to know what are the things that you've given to your loveone. Me, I've no GF. During my High School days, I've given my crush a love letter, some of my best drawings and roses. How about you?

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

ahaha! i also don't have a boyfriend but i'll answer this anyway... hehe...
hmmm... i've given my crush poems... he doesn't know that i was the one who wrote them... i gave the poems to him through a friend... i told her that someone wanted to give them to him... haha! nobody knew that i liked him... *sigh*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

umm...he gets me simple things likr supplies for our ferrets lol holiday chocolates....candles...clothes....and sometimes he even buys me time lol....but i dun ask for this stuff and i feel really guilty...but i get the same reply every time..."well u deserve it for putting up with me" lol are you looking for gift ideas or just aking lol

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I just want to know ^ ^

Quote by chi4everumm...he gets me simple things likr supplies for our ferrets lol holiday chocolates....candles...clothes....and sometimes he even buys me time lol....but i dun ask for this stuff and i feel really guilty...but i get the same reply every time..."well u deserve it for putting up with me" lol are you looking for gift ideas or just aking lol

I never gave them anything.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

You seem very interested in relationships as of late! ~_^

Drawings are an awesome gift. I've given... material things. The coolest reaction to a gift was when I got my last boyfriend a customized/engraved flask with a bottle of Jack Daniels. He was really surprised and couldn't believe I got him it. Like it was such a taboo thing...

I give a lot of things but what i like to give most are dvd's or books anyway she always love all the gifts. :)

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

i give her my heart some candy lunch most of the time but i don't get anything in return but a kiss on the cheek its time to leave her if you ask me ^_^'

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Um.... can't think of anything else right now but I gave my girlfriend an ameult necklace that matched mine. She doesn't wear anymore though..... T.T

Signature Image

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Well, I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not planning to have one...
If I had a boyfriend, maybe I would give him excellent drawings of mine...
Hehe! Well I still think that the simple things that you can give are the best things!!!

:) :) :)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

lol kisses ^^ but no one knows who MY bf is ~.^

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

i give my boyfriend hugs and kisses and lotsa attention . no petty gift is as good as love ^^

i gave mine an ipod

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianUm.... can't think of anything else right now but I gave my girlfriend an ameult necklace that matched mine. She doesn't wear anymore though..... T.T

i dont wear it anymore because i cant find the god for saken thing!!! so i use the string for my eternal life guitar pick thing....and also you gave me that bracelet for valentines day!!! god am i the only one who remembers these things...TIM!

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

DarkIngram is in love with someone. thanks for the clue i found her. well then i had given before letters for my bf, then candies when we are bored, good conversations and help when he needed it and my hug.

go darkingram ill support you all the way to your loventure. mind if i help you out?

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Inggit nyan si krieg, magpapakamatay na yan he he ^ ^

Quote by angelrheaDarkIngram is in love with someone. thanks for the clue i found her. well then i had given before letters for my bf, then candies when we are bored, good conversations and help when he needed it and my hug.
go darkingram ill support you all the way to your loventure. mind if i help you out?

CopKiller

Boyfriend of my sweat heart

I have a Girlfriend and, the majority of time, I give very simple thing to she, like chocolate, poem, I sing a love song to she, we'r more mental that physical.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. let's see thst only thin i gave was an Artwork, Rose, Teddy Bear, & Cards

well its not my girlfriend but the girl i like, I have given her moslty anime, I gave her all of FMA, a few music cds, and all the Inuyasha movies they have made so far, i mean that is the stuff i let her keep not including the ten bajillion things she has borrowed from me (mostly video games :P, of course she let me borrow some too). I made her a few things before too, some of them i threw out cuz i thought they where corny, I gave her some stuff to eat before too, most of the time i offer she just rejects, she says she doesnt like eating in front of other people, i understood what she meant this one time we where at the mall and her brother called her a slob for getting noodles all over the place, and i have given her stuff i made, i mean cards and stuff. And i worked on her website before too but that was just something she asked me to do.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

That girl is lucky in having a friend like you ^ ^

Quote by ameerayoubwell its not my girlfriend but the girl i like, I have given her moslty anime, I gave her all of FMA, a few music cds, and all the Inuyasha movies they have made so far, i mean that is the stuff i let her keep not including the ten bajillion things she has borrowed from me (mostly video games :P, of course she let me borrow some too). I made her a few things before too, some of them i threw out cuz i thought they where corny, I gave her some stuff to eat before too, most of the time i offer she just rejects, she says she doesnt like eating in front of other people, i understood what she meant this one time we where at the mall and her brother called her a slob for getting noodles all over the place, and i have given her stuff i made, i mean cards and stuff. And i worked on her website before too but that was just something she asked me to do.

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

- basic flowers and candys also teddy bears
- a nice digital camera [and one for urself] to share expereince in taking many pictures together, family, and friends.
- a promise ring [good for anti-cheating]

hm.. that's about it. the rest spend time with her at food resturants, movies, the beach.

am i romantic or what? now i bet every MT girls want to date me. XD

Signature

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

ah... i gave mine lotsa things i gave her costomized cloths i made myself i bought her plenty of food i bought her a dimond bracelet and a nice saphire necklace a small black collr that matched the one that she gave me but mine had my family seal :l><l: kinda like that and the list goes on and on...so good luck with your love and i will see you around (^ ^)

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by DarkIngramha ha I'm inlove you know ^ ^

Quote by Shkira You seem very interested in
relationships as of late! ~_^ Drawings are an awesome gift. I've
given... material things. The coolest reaction to a gift was when I got
my last boyfriend a customized/engraved flask with a bottle of Jack
Daniels. He was really surprised and couldn't believe I got him it.
Like it was such a taboo thing...

with whom dark? don't tell me its still the Mt girl..hehe

i've given my gf since day one unconditional love..now beat the cheesiness of that.lol materially, i've given her a necklace, bracelet, and earrings set, which cost me a lot.. pus small tidbits every now and then..

langya dark, no ba prob ng love life mo? talk to me nga.i'm like the joe d'mango of our kada eh..

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

A girl's point of view on the "usual"...

Flowers.
Sweet and pretty, it's great to get them, especially by surprise. You keep them, and then they die, and you throw them out. So, it's a short lived thing, maybe even a guilt thing. Hate getting them because I hate just throwing them away, even if my man knows I'll do it. Took until I moved to toss a dead rose, and even then I still have the ribbon from it! >_<

Chocolate.
Delicious! But be careful on how much you give. Girl might be watching her weight, or might not be able to finish it all no matter what. You expect us to scarf a whole variety box? O_o No, it's getting shared with you or friends!

I'd rather get the games/anime, lol!! Most recent gift to me from my man: Gundam Models! =^_^= We spent a night putting one together, as a team. It looks awesome (he did marker detailing) and it was quality time well spent! =^_^=

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.