Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 we need more mods - Minitokyo

we need more mods

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

we need more mods on mt if i am going to get sum thing deleted i want it deleted sooner ,because it bother`s me that you would delete it when it had fav and nice comments on it

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Consider the times that all the mods are available. There are some of them who are not able to come to Minitokyo all the time because they have other things to take care of. All you have to do is wait until a mod processes your report, and after which, the gallery item you reported will be removed depending on if the mod agrees with the motivation of the report.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

jotfif

jotfif

yea well i say that they need to be reported faster

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

If you don't want it deleted after it has favs, but you know it's eventually going to be deleted, then why do you post it in the first place? :)

jotfif

jotfif

well mabe i like it and i think i did a good job then people start to put facs on it then it`s deleted

Signature

number 1: We do not need more mods,
number 2: It is not your choice to have more mods
number 3: If something is deleted that is because there is a problem with it..
number 4: Your going to get plenty of warnings soon for absalutely useless threads

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

This message on the thread would be best advised if it was sent into the support inquiry, at http://support.minitokyo.net there.

And maybe I should say this in place of the gallery director Jasmine, that Melmachine also pointed out and pretty much nailed in the head. Moderators are not always here every day of the week, and moderators also have lives, you know. Think about the number of submissions sent here daily and look at the realistic numbers on how many items have to be reported, looked over, and then processed through deletion every single day? It's a lot more complicated than you think, and I'm very sure the moderators are doing a very good job here nonetheless. We don't actually need more. All I can say is for you to just be patient.

If your walls are deleted, it would be best rather than open up a new topic, to rant here instead.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11208/

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.