Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok manga - Minitokyo

Ragnarok manga

Tagged under Ragnarok Online

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Everyone talks about Ragnarok Online, but i'm wondering if anyone has read the Ragnarok manga by Myung-Jin Lee?

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

yea I've read it up to volume 10. Awesome story and design. One of my favorite mangas.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

why havent they come out with vol. 11 yet?
but yeah its awsom!!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i didnt know that there was any manga of it
but i like the anime version :)
(ragnarok the animation)

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

yeah its been ages since vol. 10 came out. the art is so great.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Quote by MrSixkiller89i didnt know that there was any manga of it
but i like the anime version :)
(ragnarok the animation)

I haven't watched the anime version yet, but the characters are totally different in anime and manga.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

no sorry i've never even herd of it till now ^_^''

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

I've got up to Volume 6, and they're fantastic! In one of them (5 or 6, where *spoilers* the castle is overrun by zombies), if you look closely in the crowds, you can see Jack Skellington from A Nightmare Before Christmas, and... um, the guy with dreadlocks in a ponytail from the Fatal Fury games. There may be others, but I haven't read it in a while, so I don't remember. But yeah, look for those guys.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

yeh i saw jack! that wuz funny! thanks for the post!
also thanks for the info TurtleEmperor!

Signature

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

yea..i've read uptill vol. 10, i wonder why vol. 11 hasnt come out?

Signature

need #11! y hasn't it come out yet?! Y does tokyopop do this?! and ya in love with the seres and i totally want Loki and Fenris to hook up. -Tootles-

I hope that vol.11 would come out soon though...
As for the game, I just hope I have enough time to lvl them up to Transcendent class!! /summer is not enough time!

Yeap, me too! I've read up until vol. 10. Well.. if everybody here is facing the same prob, probably myung jin lee is working on volume 11 currently? Who knows right? I love the manga more than the animation. The animation is not his drawings, plus the idea is not even his. It was done by some japanese animators... I don't like the anime. Oh, talking about funny characters in Ragnarok, there's Ramza and his sister in vol. 5, page 108. And I noticed Powerpuff Girls when Fenris is fighting in the arena, they're sitting together, you can't miss that one. And on the early volumes, if you've played Final Fantasy Tactics, there's many Class characters around in the city. My brother and I were laughing out loud when we saw all that. ^^

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

I think he may have dropped the project, quite sad if he did... The manhwa(Korean manga) is definitely better than the anime series though.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I read it too, a very good manhwa with great graphisms :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

Quote by wookie3why havent they come out with vol. 11 yet?but yeah its awsom!!

this dude has a point, why havent they? but alas, IT kicks ass!!!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

alas? did you actually just say that?

Signature

It's awesome!! I kinda like the art and action!! It's like u can see 'em moving in ur mind as u read on and on!! :D

Lee Myoung-Jin is currently working with Gravity Corporation on the Ragnarok Online 2 project, and the further adds to Ragnarok Online 1. That's why he has give up (temporarilly, until now) drawing of the manhwa.

I've never have read it, I have not even seen it @.@ but I would certainly like to read it! The plot seems really interesting (because it derives from Nordic mythology). I don't compare the manhwa (since I don't know it), the Anime and the online RPG, because they are essentially different.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Yeah... I've read the manga... nice though... but it kinda has 'inconsistent artwork'... if you know what i mean.... sometimes the art is good... sumtimes really bad... I've read up until vol. 10.... and it's NOT Nordic mythology... it's NORSE.... NORSE!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

I simply love Ragnarok! I can't wait vol. #11!

U will never get #11 cos it will never be done richard.A.Knaak dropped it and started on other projects like WoW: The sunwell trilogy but u can get it but be prepeared to have to read it in its original way :S GODDAMMIT i was so looking fwd to it

BobaMoo

BobaMoo

Daisuki

Mm.
I own up to 10.

=]

Bubble Tea FTW.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No real point in bumping a thread just to say how much of a manga you own.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.