Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you work out? - Minitokyo

Do you work out?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

hi i was wondering do you ever work out i know i have alot during the summer i've lost 20 pounds already but,i had alot of motivation if ya know what im saying!....^^

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

yup :)
i work out
45 euros/month at a gym ^^

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Every other day I would say. But just at home. I have a fair amount of equipment, but I don't exercise alot I would say.

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

i dont work out but i lost 20 lbs. from last month

i guess i can say that i workout, with like ridding my bike everywere..^_^

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hm...I don't go to a gym or anything, but I like to ride my bike and go swimming so I guess that kinda counts. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by AngelKateHm...I don't go to a gym or anything, but I like to ride my bike and go swimming so I guess that kinda counts. :)

Yeah i like the feeling of it though and what' s weird is now i never get tired i can go for hours!^^

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

yeah im work out at the school gym,presently my maxout on the bench is 210,which im very proud of,now if i can only work on my stomach mucles.

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I used to but stopped because of chronic back pains I've been suffering from lately

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

I work out, after school, 3 hours a week, to stay fit, since I never picked Physical Education

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Yeah. Thank God.
It useful when you're buying lot of things, or for studying, but the "weigh of life" increases.
But, talk about my physical aspect, I got a little sick because I dind't had my food at the right time.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Does doing Push-Ups and Crunches count? If they do then yeah I suppose I do work out then... I do thirty of each every morning when I wake up.

Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianDoes doing Push-Ups and Crunches count? If they do then yeah I suppose
I do work out then... I do thirty of each every morning when I wake up.

haha i can barely even do those your lucky ! :) :D :D :)

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i do when im bored and have nothing to do which is most of the time but its fun!!! i have two weight benches in my basement and me and my big bro try to out lift eachother!!

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

nope!!! ^_^ only in pe when i have too!! ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

I have no need to lose weight, but on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have my own exercise/workout routine I do before I shower and go to bed.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

If working out means sleeping until 3 or 4 in the evening, eating a crap load of chips and junk food, then yes, I work out. LOL. I do this every summer...seriously I should weigh 300 .lbs, but I only weigh 112 ^_^ I had never, ever worked out in my entire life until the middle of my sophomore year in college (which was only a few months ago, haha). My college charges us $50 for the gym (is part of the tuition), so I decided to go every now and then :P

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

working out? hell no. sports does it for me.

I work out, It feels good. Also like playing sport and laughing at fat unfit people.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Yep.

Did gym time on Mon.,Wed., and Fri to life weights but now they're making us do "group" PT and running/sit ups/push ups so I do that. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays it's laps in the pool. All first thing in the morning.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.