Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Going Punk... - Minitokyo

Going Punk...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

hey does anyone like going punk ???
me for example i would but, my parents ya know? hahaha jk!
anyway but i really like the look and everyone else thinks it's stupid.
[probably cause their too boring to do anything like that!]
hahah but, what do you think?

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

well it is an interesting look, but i dont really care how i dress as long as im comfortable and my pants arnt saggin :\

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by luckymousewell it is an interesting look, but i dont really care how i dress as long as im comfortable and my pants arnt saggin :\

Hahaha not me though i wanna look good but, id on't really care what other's think i think as long as i like what i'am then it don't really matter.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by luckymousewell it is an interesting look, but i dont really care how i dress as long as im comfortable and my pants arnt saggin :\

yup same for me

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Why would any one want to become a punk if its just for the clothes?
Me, i just wear what i want to wear and i don't care waht other people think cause if they have a problem with it then they could deal with it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i'm already kind of punk... ^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Nah.... rather just go for my own "Duelist" style....

Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianNah.... rather just go for my own "Duelist" style....

hahah of course you would look at your group and userpage!!!! hahah jk jk!

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Quote by Fish13Why would any one want to become a punk if its just for the clothes?
Me, i just wear what i want to wear and i don't care waht other people
think cause if they have a problem with it then they could deal with it

i agree, i wear what i want because i like it and don't care what anyone else says. unfortunately, because i wear a loooot of black ppl think i'm a goth which i am not.......

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i like my "ouththere" look its a mix of everything besides townyish (my word for something :P) but i have my own style i dont like to be something im not

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

amber...dont be such a hater to the townies!! :P i can blend with everything!!^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by staplefreak6amber...dont be such a hater to the townies!! :P i can blend with everything!!^_^

hahah Go staples ^.^

i want to dress punk for halloween. it's definitely not part of my character, but it looks so interesting.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Abandicoot

Abandicoot

Princess of all bandicoots

Aaaaaaa I see we are going to have a punk lime on our hands eh? lol that's cool, wearing what you want is good it's like getting your inside....out, in some cases.

Abandicoot (thanks for the sig "Limefreak") Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.