Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In The Eyes Of a Child..... - Minitokyo

In The Eyes Of a Child.....

page 1 of 1 15 total items

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

hey guys!! i was wondering, was there ever a time that you realized in your life, that you were able to do something as a child (you know like a stunt, or talent or something like that) but can`t do it anymore, now that your older? or maybe vice versa, you`re able to do something now that you weren`t able to do as a child? tell me about it!

i really wasn`t able to sing or write as a small child.. but at 13, i hav a pretty good voice, and i`ve been winning awards for my writing.... but tell me about yourselves!!

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I was good in Math but now I just plain suck at it. Oh yeah that and I'm much more daring now then when I was a kid.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

yay! another writer! i think we should start a club for writers... there is a poetry club, but still... the only prize i've won for my writing was when i was chosen to go to the writer's festival based on a poem i wrote. yes...

i don't know about "talents," but there are quite a few things i have forgotten in the process of getting older... i doubt i would be able to swing upside down on the monkey bars anymore, or climb on top and look over the neighbor's fence... mostly because i'd be too afraid. i was much more fearless when i was younger, not that i don't do crazy things now...
i've been writing forever, but my writing from second grade is significantly different than my writing now. (no dah!) i also used to write some pretty corny songs... *hides eyes in shame*... and i used to think i could sing... but now i actually can.
and i also used to be a little math genius... but i became really stupid around 6th grade... and now i'm smart again. i think...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I used to be good at doing handicrafts.
Now I`m not that much better, though I am better at drawing and painting now.

we used to have a pool in our backyard, so i was really good at holding my breath and swimming countless laps. after we moved, i haven't really been in a pool since. i think i've forgotten how to swim!

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I think what I could do while I was smaller was singing with pretty voice. I didnt had bad voice like now (ooh I cant take the sound of my voice!! >.<), and the choir with me,even won awards....hehe
What I couldnt do when I was smaller is making origami. Well, now I can do a thousand of paper cranes finally. It might be because my hands werent smart enough by that time, or I was too impatient.

I am more literate than when I was 4 or 5. Thats about it. Oh, and I kindof understand how trig works. Umm... I can't think of anything else just yet, but I will come back if I do.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

i can no longer put my toe in my mouth

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I think I had a weirder imagination when I was younger. I'm still pretty weird though! XD

As for something I can do now, I discovered I have a knack for poetry. I couldn't do that when I was little. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i used to be a LOT more flexible... i used to be able to do lots of stuff on the monkey bars...

Signature Image

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

I used to be able to do "cherry bombs" on the playground bars easier. Now I'm freaked out that I'm gonna hit the ground before I make the full flip. ^_^. . . Scary. . .

You need only believe. . .

Newgrounds

Newgrounds

Problems Of The Future, Today!

I could ride on the boat ride at FunTown then. When I found out I was too big, a part of me died inside. :'(

Signature

BloodPrincess

BloodPrincess

Soul Stealer

I use to be able to run faster thenZero -_- lol now the sob outruns me >_< lol

I will consume your Soul.
Signature Image
Many thanks to my dear friend BloodD for the wonderful Ava and Sig.

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

When i was smaller i used to be a geek in math, i was doing grade 7 work in grade 4 but now... ^_^' i have no clue what happened, BUT i sang like a dying cat when i was smal, now i keep winning awards at the talents shows i got to,! :D

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

when I was young....I never use to get sick....but now...I feel horrible whenever I get sick....I hate it....lol...oh well

I also use to be really good at math in 9th grade and as soon as I started getting these new teachers I just started failing.either they were failing me or I was just down right dumb in math...oh well....or probably they failed my ass for funn...lol....oh well... :D XO :D ;) ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.