Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A question about Macromedia Flash... - Minitokyo

A question about Macromedia Flash...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I'm working on a flash animation and i was wondering if animated gifs(ex. animated smilies) would work in the animation. I want to do someting like this -> http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx2004/snow.htm <- but instead of snow, I want flower leaves or flower petals. If the leaf didnt rotate, it would look fake because all the leaves fall at the same angle and look the same. Now if they rotated, it would be more realistic. So I was planning to make a rotating leaf gif in Photoshop/Imageready and adding it into the flash. Would the animated gif still be animated in the flash?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Why not just make the leaf rotate in Flash itself? It seems like you're adding an extra step by animated in Photoshop when Flash is much better at animation (because that's one of its original purposes.)

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I don't know how to >< I'm really new to Flash. Anyways, if you could help me, please PM me.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.