Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I Need A Hero... - Minitokyo

I Need A Hero...

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

haha... Yeah honesty Cadi guns are hott. XD But Trey sounds hott. To bad you can't see him anymore though... :(

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Quote by AlishaOh yeah sure... You guys say you don't "need" to be saved. ~_~ I'm pertty much sure a lot of you need a SuperWoman. ;)

... so true... OX we all need some saving ;)

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Quote by Revan

Quote by AlishaOh yeah sure... You guys say you don't "need" to be saved. ~_~ I'm pertty much sure a lot of you need a SuperWoman. ;)

... so true... OX we all need some saving ;)

Haha XD At lease you admit it Revan. :D Unlike some other guys around here...

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Kakashi sensei can be a hero for me or Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi would most definetly nice!hehehe.................. ^_^'

Anyone save me as long as I'm saved shoot don't always depend on looks. It's the will of a man's heart and mind to do what he got to do.So yes that is my answer.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I don't need anyone to save me because I'm a loner and will always be.

The pic I posted above is just my idol that's all...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by AkaikenI don't need anyone to save me because I'm a loner and will always be.

Awww.... Akaiken don't say that. :( Your idol can be your Hero! :D

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I already have a real live hero. :D No need to make one up. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Hmmm i find many choices... but uhhh hmmmm
Theres a lot of choices... but maybe probably, should be i dunno really
i'll think of something quick... uhhhh ^_-
Jun Kazama, from Tekken..... maybe something else... i'll think of something when i do

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Alisha

Quote by AkaikenI don't need anyone to save me because I'm a loner and will always be.

Awww.... Akaiken don't say that. :( Your idol can be your Hero! :D

Nah, forget it...

I'll die alone just like a lone wolf does!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

garnet4david

Tree without Leaf

Do you think nowadays we still need a hero? Hahaha funny LOL you know somehow women want to act in the first place but they still need a hero? Kinda confusing, being a hero isnt just being great thats juz show that you are the man and you are the one who will take the control

1. LIFE doesn`t need 2 b peRFECT, 2 b WONDERFUL as long as someone REMEBER & CARES. it`s more than enough 2 bEE-HAPI

2. I Am eXiSt to mAkE yOu aN eXiT

3. KOi tO sEki tO wA kAkUsArEnU

Signature Image

Lelviza

Lelviza

just have fun!

Yeess!XD It would be great to have a hero! He would be here when I need him, he would be strong and sensitive....or something like that! lol !XP
But it must be greater to be a hero myself! Be able to save lives and people we like....
Heroes are all we need (with love obviously!) :)

Don't forget I believe in you, that I'm here for you...
Don't forget to be yourself...cause I will take part of this dream with you

* French Tribu *

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Quote by garnet4davidDo you think nowadays we still need a hero? Hahaha funny LOL you know
somehow women want to act in the first place but they still need a hero? Kinda confusing, being a hero isnt just being great thats juz show that you are the man and you are the one who will take the control

hahaha it may seem contradictory but keep this thing in mind, he/she who pretends to be tough and all, not needing anyone to help him/her is the one that needs it the most :nya:

Quote by AlishaHaha XD At lease you admit it Revan. :D Unlike some other guys around here...

you're right... I didn't think it would be so hard for others to realize and admit that we all need help once in a while ^_^' and it is not a bad thing... at all ;)

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Aww.... Alisha needs a hero....... I'll be your hero! :)

And I think that I need one too. ^_^'

Signature Image

Quote by miraku-spikeAww.... Alisha needs a hero....... I'll be your hero! :)
And I think that I need one too. ^_^'

hehe... Sorry miraku-spike I think you came a bit late. ^_^' I already found someone to be my Hero.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by kikirukikyoXD some one who can sweep ME OFF MY feet!!! lol

uuuuuuuuu...somthing i did XD.
superwoman <_< ?...errr...i dont think i need one...i have kiki...she is all i need...i am the one who saves XD...i mean..if a superwoman saves a guy..thats like the girl makes a move in a movie pleace whit the boy...you know the boy normally makes a move on the girl..and if the girl saves the guy then its like the girl is makign a move <_<....

Quote by Alisha

Quote by jakulitoHero for rent here!!!Prices are neogtiable...Anyone?

As long as you put on a Halo sute you can be my Hero. ;)

so you mean even *that* guy can be a hero to you?...you know who i mean...that <_<....>_>

It is time for you to drown

Quote by Tias

superwoman <_< ?...errr...i dont think i need one...i have kiki...she is all i need...i am the one who saves XD...i mean..if a superwoman saves a guy..thats like the girl makes a move in a movie pleace whit the boy...you know the boy normally makes a move on the girl..and if the girl saves the guy then its like the girl is makign a move <_<....

Haha... Yeah your right Tias. You can be kiki's Hero! XD

Quote by Tias

Quote by Alisha

so you mean even *that* guy can be a hero to you?...you know who i mean...that <_<....>_>

Hahahaha! No I've found someone else to be my Hero. ;) It's not jakulito either.

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

http://www2.hkedcity.net/sch_files/a/ucc/ucc-011091/public_html/chobits28.jpg

totally be chii for my superwoman

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tias

superwoman &lt;_&lt; ?...errr...i dont think i need one...i have kiki...she is all i need...i am the one who saves XD...i mean..if a superwoman saves a guy..thats like the girl makes a move in a movie pleace whit the boy...you know the boy normally makes a move on the girl..and if the girl saves the guy then its like the girl is makign a move &lt;_&lt;....

Haha... Yeah your right Tias. You can be kiki's Hero! XD

Quote by Tias

Quote by Alisha

so you mean even *that* guy can be a hero to you?...you know who i mean...that &lt;_&lt;....&gt;_&gt;

Hahahaha! No I've found someone else to be my Hero. ;) It's not jakulito either.

how is jakulito anyway XD....you know who i mean...just dont let them guy get a chance...(the one we talked about in PM...i dont mean your old bf..)

Quote by Tiashow is jakulito anyway XD....you know who i mean...just dont let them guy get a chance...(the one we talked about in PM...i dont mean your old bf..)

hehehe... Aww... But he's so nice. I love my Master Cheif. ;) (you know who)

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiashow is jakulito anyway XD....you know who i mean...just dont let them guy get a chance...(the one we talked about in PM...i dont mean your old bf..)

hehehe... Aww... But he's so nice. I love my Master Cheif. ;) (you know who)

wha o_O...sorry but my intelectuel spirits cant follow you x_x x_x x_x o_0 ...i dont know who you love..but i know a person here on MT that you whould never love....err..should i PM the name ? XD

never thought about it, and don't look at Me

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

Quote by Tiaswha o_O...sorry but my intelectuel spirits cant follow you x_x x_x x_x o_0 ...i dont know who you love..but i know a person here on MT that you whould never love....err..should i PM the name ? XD

Hahaha! Who wouldn't I love? Go ahead and PM if ya want to. XD

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiaswha o_O...sorry but my intelectuel spirits cant follow you x_x x_x x_x o_0 ...i dont know who you love..but i know a person here on MT that you whould never love....err..should i PM the name ? XD

Hahaha! Who wouldn't I love? Go ahead and PM if ya want to. XD

so you still think you whould love that person? XD hahahah never come and mess whit me Xd

Quote by Tiasso you still think you whould love that person? XD hahahah never come and mess whit me Xd

EEEwwwwwwwwww! No! I love everyone but him. XP

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.