Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I Need A Hero... - Minitokyo

I Need A Hero...

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiasso you still think you whould love that person? XD hahahah never come and mess whit me Xd

EEEwwwwwwwwww! No! I love everyone but him. XP

hahahaha i knew so XD...you just didnt think about what i was saying and talked whitout thinking ^^
well only people who dosent know what he is op to likes him...people who do hate him <_<

It is time for you to drown

Quote by Tiashahahaha i knew so XD...you just didnt think about what i was saying and talked whitout thinking ^^
well only people who dosent know what he is op to likes him...people who do hate him &lt;_&lt;

Yeah so true. Everyone thinks he so sweet. XP Not me. Lamo....

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiashahahaha i knew so XD...you just didnt think about what i was saying and talked whitout thinking ^^
well only people who dosent know what he is op to likes him...people who do hate him &lt;_&lt;

Yeah so true. Everyone thinks he so sweet. XP Not me. Lamo....

lol i dont think he is....to bad not all people can see what we can :(

Quote by Tiaslol i dont think he is....to bad not all people can see what we can :(

Yeah I know. Who would want him to be there Hero? He probably would just call a mod to save him. XD

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

http://graphixd.altervista.org/img/site/wallpapers/FayeValentine-v2.jpg

With her, I think I would get in troble just for her to save me. Live on!!!

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiaslol i dont think he is....to bad not all people can see what we can :(

Yeah I know. Who would want him to be there Hero? He probably would just call a mod to save him. XD

OMG ahahahaha OMG lol hhahahahahahahah that was a good one XD XD i cant stop it...its sooo true what you just said...he whould call a mod XD

Quote by TiasOMG ahahahaha OMG lol hhahahahahahahah that was a good one XD XD i cant stop it...its sooo true what you just said...he whould call a mod XD

Hehehe.... Hahaha! I thought you would get that one. ;) hehe.... It's not as if he hasn't done that before though. Lamo....

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by TiasOMG ahahahaha OMG lol hhahahahahahahah that was a good one XD XD i cant stop it...its sooo true what you just said...he whould call a mod XD

Hehehe.... Hahaha! I thought you would get that one. ;) hehe.... It's not as if he hasn't done that before though. Lamo....

yeah...he did do it be4 XD OMG please stop alsiha if this keeps up i can stop laughing XD omg lol hahahahahahaha that was sooo good...that was really a good one you came whit XD...yeah...always gettign help or els he whould be gone long ago lol

Quote by Tiasyeah...he did do it be4 XD OMG please stop alsiha if this keeps up i can stop laughing XD omg lol hahahahahahaha that was sooo good...that was really a good one you came whit XD...yeah...always gettign help or els he whould be gone long ago lol

He only would be gone if I told the Mod Heros. Yep he would have been gone A LONG time ago! XD

Tias

Tias

next time a proplems come report it at the way okey XD? then we might get him of from here ^^

Quote by Tiasnext time a proplems come report it at the way okey XD? then we might get him of from here ^^

hehehe... Good idea... I just have to wait untill he PMs me again. BTW he did PM me yesterday but I deleted it. XD

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiasnext time a proplems come report it at the way okey XD? then we might get him of from here ^^

hehehe... Good idea... I just have to wait untill he PMs me again. BTW he did PM me yesterday but I deleted it. XD

no....you little girl XD how chould you?..PM me and say what he said ok?...if you can remember <_<....

Quote by Tiasno....you little girl XD how chould you?..PM me and say what he said ok?...if you can remember &lt;_&lt;....

hehe... Sorry Tias that I deleted it ^_^' but I'll tell you what he said though. O.k?

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiasno....you little girl XD how chould you?..PM me and say what he said ok?...if you can remember &lt;_&lt;....

hehe... Sorry Tias that I deleted it ^_^' but I'll tell you what he said though. O.k?

ok^^...but do not delete next time^^

Quote by Tiasok^^...but do not delete next time^^

O.k then. I'll save all of them and let you read them. Then I'll report him! xd

btw Tias are you kiki's Hero? XD

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiasok^^...but do not delete next time^^

O.k then. I'll save all of them and let you read them. Then I'll report him! xd
btw Tias are you kiki's Hero? XD

i guess XD
why?
she said sombody who can sweep me of my foot...and thats somthing i did :D
nobody els is gonna do that <_< >_> back of guys.... ability to make my parents angry...trust me...you dont wanna see them angry XD

Quote by Tiasi guess XDwhy?
nobody els is gonna do that &lt;_&lt; &gt;_&gt; back of guys.... ability to make my parents angry...trust me...you dont wanna see them angry XD

hehe... I think she would call you her Hero. ;) Haha! You still don't know who my Hero is! XD

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiasi guess XDwhy?
nobody els is gonna do that &lt;_&lt; &gt;_&gt; back of guys.... ability to make my parents angry...trust me...you dont wanna see them angry XD

hehe... I think she would call you her Hero. ;) Haha! You still don't know who my Hero is! XD

....who says i wanna know anyway ? -_-

lol just kidding XD...hmmmmmm give me a tip XD

Quote by Tias....who says i wanna know anyway ? -_-

hehe... I don't know if you know him though... Hmm... O.k then I'll just tell ya. It's weedy98z. :)

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tias....who says i wanna know anyway ? -_-

hehe... I don't know if you know him though... Hmm... O.k then I'll just tell ya. It's weedy98z. :)

o_O...he takes weed?..lol joking XD

Quote by Tiaso_O...he takes weed?..lol joking XD

Pssh... You better be... *grabs a hammer*

Tias

Tias

lol you littlle...its not weedy98z
lol XD you meanie XD

Quote by Tiaslol you littlle...its not weedy98zlol XD you meanie XD

I'm not the meany! YOU are! And what do you mean it's not weedy98z?

Tias

Tias

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Tiaslol you littlle...its not weedy98zlol XD you meanie XD

I'm not the meany! YOU are! And what do you mean it's not weedy98z?

oho h sry...i just looked up..i didnt look down here...so i posted to the wrong post XD

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.