Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How has japan inspired the world - Minitokyo

How has japan inspired the world

page 1 of 1 5 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

< great work by toxictea well who has the answer> How has japan inspired the world we see around us today? How has it inspired the tecnology around us, the tecnology we use today? How does it effect our lives..and the media. well just think about these ? reallyy had they have pretty much done more with tech then the us have

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

their technology and anime! XD and video games

Signature

Well, Basiclly, Its because Japan and its people have a love and passion for tecnology which helped them excel in these fields. If you do and truly take time to look around your tecnological surroundings, you will see inspiration of japanese tecnology all around you. Truly, i believe that japan has taken its part into achieving our media and society today and making this world just a bit more exciting and more fantastic.

Computer tecnology has a big inpact of everyones lives, as you can see here with all users and members on Minitokyo. It is very rare to enter a place without internet access to such places as this one.

I also believe that the unique style of art and anime have inpacted the art society and all its lovers. Anime and animation by the japanese artists is inspiring as well

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

Quote by toxictea23Well, Basiclly, Its because Japan and its people have a love and passion for tecnology which helped them excel in these fields. If you do and truly take time to look around your tecnological surroundings, you will see inspiration of japanese tecnology all around you. Truly, i believe that japan has taken its part into achieving our media and society today and making this world just a bit more exciting and more fantastic.
Computer tecnology has a big inpact of everyones lives, as you can see here with all users and members on Minitokyo. It is very rare to enter a place without internet access to such places as this one.
I also believe that the unique style of art and anime have inpacted the art society and all its lovers. Anime and animation by the japanese artists is inspiring as well

every thing is made in japan even part from my skatboard and every thing in my room

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

Japan to me and my friends was a great nation and empire....the way of the samurai has been followed frequently here...and their discipline also enspires a sense of ownership to responsibilities and politeness....their art is also quite popular..^_^...i'm going to Japan when i graduate highschool..hurray....but my bf said that when he visited they had really weird stuff in vending machines like underwear...o.0

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.