Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Alchemist Title? - Minitokyo

Which Alchemist Title?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

What type of 'Alchemist' would u like to be?
Which title would u most liked to be granted!?

I think manipulating with water would be really cool!
... so i think for me it'll be the "Aqua Alchemst" ^o^

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

If i were an alchemist, i'd be the WIND alchemist. Controling the power of wind just sounds cool to me. ^_^

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

i think mind would be the eternal fist alchemist because i would be the best at hand to hand combat by also adding attributes to my hand like if i touched stone my hand would be made of stone. or the blade alchemist cause i could make nothing but bladed weapons out of anything or something like that

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

The electronics alchemist, then i could transmute the games in the shops and transmute massive HD displays to play them on. ^^ I could start a shop full of tranmuted electronic goods and become rich, even topling Sony and Microsoft just out of spite for releasing too many poor ass sequels.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

id be the full brain alchemist lol, i would be super smart and use my superior smartness in combination with my alchemy to be a super good alchemist.

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

No i would want to be a Gundam alchemist i could transmute any of them and could control all of them even make newer ones.

Signature

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

Time bomb alchemist, anything I touch (if i want) I can make explode at any time, anywhere

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

Wind and Water sound good i like those 2 element and nothing else are must calm than the sound of the wind

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

maybe i like "one hand alchemist" so that i can transmute things with just one hand (so i musn't clapped my hand) lol :D

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

wing alchemist. With some transmutation circle on my back, I can make wing and fly wherever I want. I think that's cool.

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i don't really watch this gig but I'd say aqua. love the marines.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

fire wil be great for me.. XD
i want to be the fire alchemist..
*starts to burn things up* XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

wa... I can't belive someone never choose an earth alchemist?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

I'd like to be an Thunder Alchemist.

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

AnimeAlchemist

AnimeAlchemist

The Alchemy Mystery of Anime

and i want to be the AnimeAlchemist
then i could transform anything to anime..people, weapons and personalities

the samurai alchemist...i can use an alchemy circle to have any sword i want ^^

dang... i was gonna say water...

so i guess i would be the Night Alchemist... just cuz it sounds awesome... i'll transmute whatever, whenever and still have an awesome title...!

"All those with life were born to die" -Sailor Lethe

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you have tried.

The *Cowgirl* Alchemist!!!

LOL

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Inazuma no Renkinjutsushi; the Lightning Alchemist. I use arrays on armbands to manipulate any localized electricty. I'm a living Pikachu. :D

My friends and I made a comic out of this very concept. ^_^x;

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I would like to me the Elemental Alchemists...I have over every single element on that exist...hehehe. I can't settle for one.

Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I want to be uh... um... a special type alchemist.. an alchemist that has secret and special powers ^^ oh and may be the copy cat/ counter attack alchemist that can make me copy any attack and develop a counter for it XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I'll allways say Full metal! He he

" Do what she says Ed, drik the dumb milk."

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Ice alchemist would be amazing I think so....

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

haha, just being an alchemist would be cool enough but I would be the flame alchemist because wielding fire would be awesome. I like to add, Roy Mustang is just too damn cool XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.