Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wierdest Thing - Minitokyo

Wierdest Thing

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

What's the wierdest thing you've ever heard of.
It can be anything food, toys, cars, even ideas. Just curious as to what they are. I'm too tired to post anything at the moment. Can't wait to see what others post.

(to the mods if this is a duplicate thread feel free to close it. DId a search but didn't finad anything)

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

BGHughes

BGHughes

all who oppose me shall burn

hmmmmmmm, dont really know cant think of it right now but when i do i will post it

Signature
Kougaxgirl thanks for the awsome sig and avatar

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

one of the funniest weird things i've seen is a belly button lint brush... it's made out of a pipe cleaner and a tiny plastic handle... kinda looks like a doll size toilet brush... XD

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

weridest thing... aww can't think of any but heard a guy ate like books or somthing.. thought that was kinda werid... but its probably not the weridest thing.. I will get back to you later when it comes to me...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

i always thought those furby toys were one of the weirdest toys invented. i don't know how those things got so popular in 2001.

a furby is like an owl with dog ears and a bunny tail and disturbing bulging eyes that talks in a robot voice. *shivers*

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

lol :P Weirdest thing i ever heard was a frog with 3 heads and 6 legs >< in England ><

look:
http://www.degnology.com/images/news/2004/mrt/57a.jpg
and http://www.degnology.com/images/news/2004/mrt/57.jpg

It was on the news so i dont think its photoshopped ><

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by glassreflectioni always thought those furby toys were one of the weirdest toys invented. i don't know how those things got so popular in 2001.
a furby is like an owl with dog ears and a bunny tail and disturbing bulging eyes that talks in a robot voice. *shivers*

I agree with glassreflection.

Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

hm....oh i know go to my userpage everyone hehehe... now that's funny! :) :) :) :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Wow so far that is some pretty wierd stuff.
The wierdes thing I've ever seen is a monkey dressed in a cowboy outfit and riding a dog at a rodeo. Oh yeah that and a squirrel Jet skiing behind a tiny motorized boat.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by SpystreakWow so far that is some pretty wierd stuff. The wierdes thing I've ever
seen is a monkey dressed in a cowboy outfit and riding a dog at a
rodeo. Oh yeah that and a squirrel Jet skiing behind a tiny motorized
boat.

lol! i think i've seen that squirrel too! it was on one of those talk shows... XP

Signature Image

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

what Wolfsfreak09 eats....it used to be really weird....

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

my brother and his friends parachuted a hamster from a water tank and when it landed, the hamster was having a nervous breakdown...
i think that's weird, but really funny! :)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

i've seen a pregnant man, with his dead twin inside.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

choclote coverd worms (not the gummy worms the real ones.... :sweat:)

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I've seen some two-headed animals before. Born that way, natural defect. That's pretty weird to see.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Quote by faceofspadesi've seen a pregnant man, with his dead twin inside.

Yeah, man.....that was weird and disturbing

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.