Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Escaflowne end - Minitokyo

Escaflowne end

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

Hi everyone

In the end of the serie escaflowne Hitomi return to her world But what is your choose if you can return on earth or stay in Gaia

My choose is simple i will stay in Gaia in this strange and funny world what is your chose?

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

maybe go back to the real world (earth) because i think i can go to gaia when the times comes (look at Hitomi's grandmother).

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

I dunno.. I'd prefer going back and forth, ala: Kagome(Inu-Yasha) but I think I'd stay in Gaia if I HAD to choose.

Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

I think i would go back to earth. My Family and all my freinds are there

Signatures suck

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I so wanted her to stay in Gaia!! But if it was me, I don't know what would I choose...

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

very hard chose to make but only one can be make

Signature

I would remain in Gaia...That world seems much more exciting and thrilling then the normal everyday world

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I think ill go bsck home, you know I would miss all my family and friends^__^ + home is alot more safe^_^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

in the end gaia is safe to :P

Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I liked how the series ended. I would want to go back home. There are so many things on Earth I haven't done. It would seem that I was ditching my family and friends if I were to stay there. Gaia is a nice place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there.

Signature Image

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I would go back to earth, simply because Merle would drive me fricken insane!

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by CathalI would go back to earth, simply because Merle would drive me fricken insane!

LMAO yup, Merle can get on my nerves too, but i could still hope she'd grow out of it XD, so i think i'd stay on Gaia... just coz' that world seems much freer than ours, not so much paperwork maybe? i can still hope XD and oh yeah, no phones!! paradise for me XD

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Ah yes, the simple life!

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

blackwidow

blackwidow

spiders victim

she shouldve stayed with van...i was soo mad when she didnt..hey did u kno the series was supposed to be longer..they have a recordin u can buy of the script...but n e ways..id go back and forth..but stayin there would be awesome..im a nature fan...lol...its a beuatiful place..plus NO SCHOOL!^^...a place with no school...every kids dream...and it would be an easy life..and as for merle....id kill her...id be doing gaia a favor.

devil's dirty deed, wont you come and play with me?maybe then the world will see...what it truly means to be me...

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

did i am the only one like this cat merle O_o

Signature

Mikofake

unforgiven...

I would remain in Gaia...I mean...the one she loved was there...and it's not sure if she would ever be able to go back there, Van was there..friends she could make in that world 2(in fact she had already friends there). I was really madd at the end when I saw she left...and they say follow your heart... >=0!!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i never saw the last episode, but i saw the movie..
they cancel that show on fox, they only showed like
4 episodes.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

i know like i am more young like 12 it play at fox but not very long but i never foget that anime

Signature

Kyros

Kyros

expert pilot

no contest id stay on gaia and compete in melef tournaments

i wouldve stayed in gaia it pissed me off when she left i almost cried

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.