Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite Gundam Seed Destiny episode? - Minitokyo

What's your favorite Gundam Seed Destiny episode?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I know Gundam Seed Destiny is still running, so you haven't seen all the episodes yet; but as a big Seed and Seed Destiny fan, I'm curious to find out which episode until now you liked most.

Mine's ep. 13, where Kira decides to pilot Freedom again to protect his friends and the ones he loves. Ep. 34 is also a very good episode, although after seeing it I almost didn't sleep for an entire week, not knowing if Kira had survided the spectacular battle with Shinn. But he did; "you're the best Kira !!!" ^_^

Signature Image

I like episode 32 it was action from the start till the end although it was sad stellar had to die

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

maybe ill go with Phase 38 when Shinn promises Lunamaria that he will protect her and anyway Destiny and Legend are cool at the battle.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Episode 35... Why?
Because Kira got finally shot down, but he didn't die... Well, but still, Freedom got down by cooperation of my favorite characters Rey (as advisor) and Shinn (as pilot).
Too bad that Archangel didn't get shot down too... hehe, but if that would happen then there wouldn't be any enemies.

I forgot which one it was...14? Anyway, it was the one where Kira kidnapped Cagalli from her wedding...I loved that scene.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

-21? I'm not sure... When Shinn saved Stellar.
-When Athrun gave the ring to Cagalli, was it 08??
-When Yzak, Athrun and Dearka met again (in episode 06 I think)

If Athrun ever gets his @ss back to the aa... that will definitely be my favorite episode...
I would also enjoy watching Mias death... If I'm lucky enough to see that T_T

Quote by cifiryn-21? I'm not sure... When Shinn saved Stellar.
-When Athrun gave the ring to Cagalli, was it 08??
-When Yzak, Athrun and Dearka met again (in episode 06 I think)
If Athrun ever gets his @ss back to the aa... that will definitely be my favorite episode...
I would also enjoy watching Mias death... If I'm lucky enough to see that T_T

yes mine was also 8 and 21, though the last 2 (35 and 36) episodes proved to b good as well..
can't wait to c athrun reunite with his friends

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

i'd say ep 28 and 32 shinn was whoopin butt in that one and that big gundam in 32 and kira killed stellar i though ti t was good because she kiled heine and then kira killed her.

Signature

13 also, when kira decides to use freedom again, that scene when the zaft soldiers say "it's freedom!! ", and the probably wet their pants is sweet

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

nono ep 14 teen when he kidnaps cagalli

Signature

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

-ep. 8 when athrun gives cagalli the ring
-ep. 27-28 when zaft fights orb and kira gives his speech to athrun. that's probably my favorite battle in Gundam Seed Destiny

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Quote by laurent
Mine's ep. 13, where Kira decides to pilot Freedom again to protect his friends and the ones he loves. Ep. 34 is also a very good episode, although after seeing it I almost didn't sleep for an entire week, not knowing if Kira had survided the spectacular battle with Shinn. But he did; "you're the best Kira !!!" ^_^

Well, I've changed my mind. That's b'cause of ep. 39 ! That was really a mouth-watering ep. for all the Kira and Freedom fans. Kira is so cool in his new Strike Freedom XD And he finally saw Lacus back T_T ...
Well, the other eps. that were already my favs still stay my favs, but lets say ep. 39 has climbed to the first place :D

Signature Image

I like episodes 24 and 25 when kira talks in the sunset.

i looove the first episode!!! I love the shooting and auels agility!!! So cool!!! I wish they had more action like that...

\(^o^)/

Deedster

''mamoru''

ep 21 when shinn meets stellar X'3
and ep 39 strike freedom X'3

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ehehe... episode `10 i think? the one where they introduce mia/meer. *_* ehehe... -loves her- ... -gets shot- but i also love episode 34 i think it was? when kira and shinn battle. >w< i loved that one too.

Signature

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

can't rem which epi but when...
-shinn met dancing stellar..
-athrun gave cagalli the ring and a kiss
-lacus gave kira his sword[freedom]
-when murrue found neo=mwu
that's all.. i think

Quote:
I like episodes 24 and 25 when kira talks in the sunset.

me too.....
when athrun made a decision to join zaft. *again...
ah....stupid guy...
if i were athrun, i'll married cagalli then live happily....
ha...ha...^^

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Episode when Heine gets killed cause Kira reali kicked butt in tat episode n the music fitted well n when the one when Strike Freedom appeared cause Kira was cool in Strike n much more in Strike Freedom. Episode 40 when Cagalli's Akatsuki fought its 1st battle cause it was so cool!! being able to deflect even "super lauchers" (Red blue energy beam)

When Cagalli punches Yuuna. finally!

i also like it when Kira beat the entire ZAFT fleet with the Strike Freedom in like wat? A few minutes? *sigh* What love does... but yes.,, wat sorta lame name is "Strike Freedom"????

(And I do agree, Athrun is a stupid guy, cute, but stupid....)

Poison washes off with water...... most of the time..... ^^

hitomi2

Life of zoul

i think episode 39

v(- - )

hitomi2

Life of zoul

i think episode 39

v(- - )

Episode 42, finally we see Shinn getting humilated by Kira.

42, Strike freedom's new moves :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.