Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite Gundam Seed Destiny episode? - Minitokyo

What's your favorite Gundam Seed Destiny episode?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Dafinitely episode 39 where Strike Freedom made its grand entrance~ Woohoo~

anji

anji

Retired waller

I loved the episode when Kira was shut down by Shinn cause it was so intense....

Episode 36: When Ashrun flee from Zaft, I was watting for this XD (like that there was action but without mobile suit)
and Episode 39: When kira return whith the strike freedom, I was also waiting for this...

And the two last one 41-42, cause everyone got involve in one big battle.

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Thus far it would be Episode 42. I love the scene where Kira returns and just takes it to Shinn. The poor kid's confindence went down the drain and then he went ballistic (without scoring any damage to Strike Freedom). Can't wait to see how this ends.

39, 42 and 43 were pretty good. Out of the 3 i'd say 39 because it was strike freedoms first fight and the first time we heard vestige :D

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Ep 39 by far. Strike Freedom pwning a bunch of Goufs and Zakus :D
Ep 1 was good too.. Sword Impulse's appearance in the end was bada$$

have a couple, (dont noe ep.#) in GS, Kira and Athun fite in seed againt each other and when Kira in freedom, appears in Alaska. In GSD, when Freedom shhot the Mineva tannhauster.

Kirakiri

teh insane bunny thing

Episode 43. Athrun finally goes into seed mode. woot.

^_^

Signature
Current obsessions: GSD // Kira // Athrun // Anna ni Isho Datta no ni // Ishida Akira // Bleach

well... I hate both Shinn and Kira but I'll have to go with ep 34
seeing one of them get their ass rammed was good enough for me
I'd prefer both but I'll take what I can get, right?

seriously tho, it was probably the most interesting battle of the series
more importantly, I liked that they showed how useful Impulse's silhouettes could be when used properly
...plus I had been waiting for them to use a silhouette as a "mobile weapon rack" for the entire series up to that point

I like the episode when kira attack every side to stop them
I like 39 too
and every part where Kira kicks Shinn's ass with cool moves

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Mine would be Phase 42 featuring Kira in Strike Freedom vs Shinn in the Destiny Gundam.
It was also cool watching the Archangel taking on the Minerva again (sans backup).

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Quote by starstarI like the episode when kira attack every side to stop them I like 39 too
and every part where Kira kicks Shinn's ass with cool moves

Quote by dstorresMine would be Phase 42 featuring Kira in Strike Freedom vs Shinn in the Destiny Gundam.
It was also cool watching the Archangel taking on the Minerva again (sans backup).

Yeah I totaly agree on that one !!!

Signature Image

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Plz use the follow thread for all Gundam Seed Destiny related topics:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.