Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Forums... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Do you read all the posts in a forum.. or do u just answer the first question...
Or do you just like to find forums without many posts and write in em??
I just like following a forum... much easier than coming in the middle of a convo... :P

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

u mean "Threads" right...

yeha usually its easyer to follow a conversation if u were part of it in the beginning.
offcourse u could read all the post before but if the thread is popular and has like100 posts
u wont be as encouraged to start reading them all, takes to much time...

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by ZyreXu mean "Threads" right...

yeha usually its easyer to follow a conversation if u were part of it in the beginning.
offcourse u could read all the post before but if the thread is popular and has like100 posts

That is absolutely true, though sometimes threads do contain potential information that you may be interested in reading over and discussing about from time to time. That however, only shows up rather rarely as of current. Lately, I've only been able to read a few posts, mainly from the first simply because of the fact that there is so much spam that exists there [no offense] and some comments do actually repeat what others had to say down below which I hardly even bother reviewing over. Normally I by-pass all of them and make my own unique responses straight out of the bat, and for some reason, they always turn out a little different from the others, but that's just me. **Snickers** Aside from that, I'm not too interested in too many threads over here nowadays. I'll probably cut the long story short and leave it at that. **Sips her Morning Musume tea**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

If the message reply is 70++ then i just read the first post, but if its below i read all the post,

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If it's an interesting thread, I'd probably read the all the posts. If it's just a popularity or favorite thread, I tend to ignore it.

If the title is self-explanatory, most people would just jump into the fray, but if you've gotta read a huge chunk of text then followed by a link to the entirety of the post, now that's just boring.

Too much spam threads are coming in nowadays... and farewell threads... and just plain stupid ones.

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

It kinda depends on the topic I suppose. If it was a discussion, then I'm more inclined to read at least some of the posts before posting. I don't just read the first few though... I usually read posts from people I have known to give rather intelligent comments, like Celessa or melmachine18.

If it were a post asking you who your favourite character from whatever anime is or just a quiz thread then I'd just give my answer and be done with it. If I was curious I might look for my friends and see what their answers were after I post but thats a different story I suppose.

Hmmm... but if the thread is still less than one page long then I'd just read everything since its not that difficult anyway...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Ya..

Well, i do usually follow the conversation...that is why it is important to read all the posts first, before posting one yourself...unlike some people who tend to just answer or type down anything or now-a-days there are even people who say 'wth are you talking about' in threads>.<

Quote by Celessa

yeha usually its easyer to follow a conversation if u were part of it
in the beginning.
offcourse u could read all the post before but if the thread is popular
and has like100 posts
u wont be as encouraged to start reading them all, takes to much
time...

That is absolutely true, though sometimes threads do
contain potential information that you may be interested in reading
over and discussing about from time to time. That however, only shows
up rather rarely as of current. Lately, I've only been able to read a
few posts, mainly from the first simply because of the fact that there
is so much spam that exists there [no offense] and some comments do
actually repeat what others had to say down below which I hardly even
bother reviewing over.

So true. There have been so many repetitive threads lately, all involving the same or similar topics. It's hard to find an interesting thread with all these "spam" threads around...

Be Free and Masturbate

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yes, I assess all of the posts made in a thread. Though I do agree, or may not agree, with the comments that are made in relevance to the topic or even the topic alone, I also provide what I know based on experience, which implies wisdom. For me, it's not about spamming and saying that I agree with other members only to further support that point. However, because of the reduncancy of many topics that have been gone over in the past, I only limit myself to the select few in which I can relate to more closely.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

if the forum is too long, i will lose my patient with it, so i just answer the question -_-

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i usually only read the first page and then answer it going beyond that just seems too hard of work.
i have a thread similar to this if it helps.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/24276/
but if not then i guess my attemps were futile

What kinda site is that huh?

hello

I never read all, maybe somes, but mostly just answer the question, and read what the starter has to say

I sometimes read the posts. Sometimes, I don't. ^_^

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

wth are you talking about? LOL jk
i usually just post what I have an opinion of right after reading the first page. Thats about it. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Reading or not reading would depend on the number of posts and even more so, the quality of posts. I usually just read the first one, and scroll past the middle ones, stopping on occassion when I scan through something interesting or find a post made by a friend. I usually ignore short posts all together because they're just not worth discussion most of the time; I read long posts regardless of content (unless they can't spell or the grammar sucks, in which case, I ignore it).

i respond to any thread that has an interesting topic - regardless of post count. When I first respond to something, I respond to the first post and tie that into what I have to say about the current direction the thread is proceeding. I don't usually address a specific post unless something that I strongly disagree with was said.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

That depends if the thread is really interesting or not... and also if it's long, I usually read the first page posts except if it doesn't really bring any info.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.