Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100% - Minitokyo

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Toujo & satsuki <3 <3 <3 <3

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Nishino, no doubt. I liked Toujou for a while but she's not straight forward. She doesn't take authority, not even the slightest bit.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

yui!!! LOL, i like her, she's so cute, but i like toujou more.

kozue.....nishino....toujo.....satsuki.....

whoever manaka chooses....gets immense joy.....everyone else....will cry*

but everyone is still chasing their dream... will the person who gets to be with manaka have to give up her dream?

Toujo came first, it's true. She had the longest history with manaka...but does that justify her to be with him? She's always by his side, deciding to put his dream of making films before her personal dream of being a novelist by going to the same HS, college... At many points he was the source of inspiration for her creative works in literature. She's certainly willing to put alot in for Manaka...

Nishino has as much of an intensity in passion to Manaka as Satsuki and Toujo.... but she is still balance and independent to the point of putting Manaka down to chase her dream. She also knows how to display her affection, times her moves, does offense and defense, and expresses best. Out of all the girls, it was Nishino who really got to Manaka with her signals throughout the manga. That's why.....

Satsuki I feel really sorry for. She really made the effort for Manaka and more willing then Toujo to put her future for Manaka. She was thinking of him and nothing else, not even her own career... and yet Manaka rejects her because of the others (first come first serve mentality crap). It's really sad. Simply put, Manaka doesn't deserve the level of output Satsuki is giving.

Manaka is the first guy in Kozue's life. Kozue really values him, but with the help of other friends, she is able to get over him and move on. At least Manaka was the first to break her shyness to guys. Because of that he holds a special place in her mind and heart...

i know ppl take sides as to which girl really suits him and all..I myself liked Toujo at first because I happen to know the whole story, from the beginning. But to all the girls and their viewpoint, they all equally deserve what they want. Manaka is the average nice guy who typically finishes last. And the girls see that in him, enough to wait for him. And this story plays out what happens when u mix these types of ppl. A girl may win in the end. maybe no one wins. But one thing is for sure, the outcome won't be happy for everyone...

But this manga really teaches a hard lesson for all the guys who believe in being nice, in being the nice guy. Do you think that you can sail through life with no regrets because you never did anything regrettable??? Do you think you can justify everything you did by being nice, even if the end result is disastrous? You can't be nice to everyone at the same time!!! You have to see it from the girl's perspective. You are holding up Their time and Their energy. The hurt you give them in the end is 10 times greater if u just straight up told her sorry but no.

And don't you think what you want counts too? It's your life, and it's your story too. Manaka didn't notice this.

Imagine if a girl played with you like that, and 5 years pass. and she ends up hooking up with another guy twice while you kept yourself single...how betrayed will you feel?? Being mean sometimes is necessary. How you execute it though, you have control over. If you appreaciate the manga, learn from it and don't do what manaka did. I'm sure some form of this story has played out in reality many times before, but it doesn't have to happen to you... after all... It's YOUR life and YOUR story. It should go the way you want it...

That's what I want to say, in closing of one of the best mangas ever written. i'm really sorry for the long post. flame me if u wish...

toujou

Nishino Tsukasa! XD

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

This is a favorites thread, and a reall really old favorites thread. Please don't bump threads, especially not favorites threads.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Nishino

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Favorites thread - closing

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.